Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales Convinced The Tables Will Be Turned on Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He cant do much worse then the first time......

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
      I got 10 mill. on Morales any takers?
      PM me...... If you want to up that a little bit and also keep even odds

Comment

I have seen some nationalistic stuff from a few posters here stating that Morales is going to annihilate García. That is beyond wishful thinking and borders on unreal. Morales is a proven warrior and, prime for prime, much better than García although perhaps García has not reached his prime yet.

Anyway, boxing is not always logical so anything's possible. However, the likely scenario is a win for García. Still, I expect a good effort from Morales just because he is all pride. All things considered, I say García will win on the cards.

Comment

Garcia is way over rated. He got a lucky punch on khan. If you remember he was losing the fight. Morales has a great chance. To beat him. He needs to get a ko early. Besides mexicans almost always beat pueto ricans. That's. Fact

Comment

Morales still has a chance, a pretty good one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
              I have seen some nationalistic stuff from a few posters here stating that Morales is going to annihilate García. That is beyond wishful thinking and borders on unreal. Morales is a proven warrior and, prime for prime, much better than García although perhaps García has not reached his prime yet.

Anyway, boxing is not always logical so anything's possible. However, the likely scenario is a win for García. Still, I expect a good effort from Morales just because he is all pride. All things considered, I say García will win on the cards.
              No your right, Danny Garcia is learning well with the first fight with Morales and the khan fight he kept his composure even though khan was beating him to the punch,.he kept counter punching khan well and that cuased khan to get hit with that hook that ended khans night. Danny has youth on his side and hes learrning everytime, and is only going to get better in my opion. He should win becuse his the younger and storger guy, but like you said anything can happen, Morales has a chance at being t Danny , but I see Danny winning a very hard fight once again.

Comment

Anyone calling Erik Morales a bum is 100% jealous. Yes hes very much past his prime but How can you call a veteran of many wars, who still gives top youngsters problems, a bum?

Comment

HOW DARE U MARIKONES SPEAK OF SEÑOR MORALES IN SUCH MANNER!
                  HE IS A LIVING LEGEND, The fact danny gave his a rematch and honor his word speaks volumes of class! But all this P U T Os being out of line just shows the class of fans they are. CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY! Viva mexico!
                  PURO TIJUANA MIS CABRONES!

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    Morales would've easily beaten García in his good days, but he's not that young anymore. Still I think he has a decent chance of winning, he's not going to be easy to defeat (unlike Khan who... well you all saw what happened)
                    This^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X