Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales Convinced The Tables Will Be Turned on Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont really see Erik pulling this off, although I hope he does. I just cant take to Garcia, he is an ok fighter but comes across as a bit of a tool, and his dad...jeez.

Comment

upset? i don't think so...

Comment

I want to give Morales the benefit of the doubt when he says he was affected by the surgery and time constraints but at this age and given the wars he's been in the fact he came back and put on some good performances against Maidana and Cano should have been enough. I hope I'm wrong and I hope Morales upsets Garcia, will it happen? I don't really think so.

Comment

based on the first fight, i wouldnt be surprised if garcia employs a counter punching style again. its baloney when he says he gave morales too much respect when in reality, even at that depleted state, the older man was getting to him during engagements. that's when he decided to play counter which allowed his physical traits took over. am expecting more of the same, garcia via so so ud.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one now.

Comment

If Morales would have been this prepared in the first fight he may have won. I thought he fought well, maybe won 4 rounds until Garcia took over. Now I see Garcia learning from that fight and making the proper adjustments. He also seems to be pretty tough himself. Garcia will win wide.

Comment

Originally posted by bobgyro
                Angel has never seen a Mexican that could fight. Angel knows boxing. Khan fell as Angel cheered.
                Angel is a damned food..seriously that man can't speak properly in either language..he also does his son a great disservice by not stfu..this is the difference in puerto rican boxers..trinidad and cottos fathers knew when to fallback and let their kids shine..Angel is trying to be Danny's mouthpiece and that's not good for the kid...look Chavez Sr is the reason his son got his azz whopped by Martinez for talking all that bullshh about we're going to drop you.. "We"? You sitting outside the ring..I'm no fan of Khan but technically if Khan boxes and doesn't decide to embody pacquaio he could've easily beaten garcia.

Comment

Morales is done boxing fans

When you get older, you slow down and that's when your body starts to break down. Morales is there for a paycheck. He knows he's done. Just cause he looks great doesn't mean Morales is going to win. 60 fights, wear & tear.

Comment

Danny Garcia needs to dictate from round one

Danny is younger and all ready knows Erik Morales style and age and his past history wars with Manny Pacquiao and Barrera. Danny needs to apply pressure early to break down Erik Morales, very simple. "Swift" by tko or ko
                    only if he dictates from the start of bout.

Comment

I got 10 mill. on Morales any takers?

Comment

Working...
                      X