Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meldrick Taylor Vs Tito Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor doesn't have the head movement to stay away from that left hand all night.

Comment

Meh not really a fair match up. WW was hardly Taylor's best division. Tito obviously wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Tito was too big too strong. I do think Meldrick Taylor could move and outbox him for 12 rounds though. Tito wasn't the pressure fighter Chavez was, so I don't know how effective Tito would be in that regard.

Eventually though, I see Tito just being too big too strong for him. Let's remember, Chavez was fighting at 3 weight classes above his own because there was nobody to fight anymore. He had no business fighting with DLH when he did.
        very true up there in the bold. Allthough i do believe that Tito still falls in the preassure fighter category though.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKGWJ View Post
          Who wins and how?
          please.......................................

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKGWJ View Post
            Are you saying Tito had more power than Chavez?
            Duh, Titos left hook was one of the most feared punch in welterweight history. He may not have the chavez chin and bodywork, but titos power at welterweight is all time elite.

Comment

Tito knocks his head off... I mean, Taylor COULD easily outbox him... But would he? Definitely not

Comment

Working...
              X