No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Not Surprised, USA (esp NY/NJ + LV) has had some real real bad judging in 2011 and 2012. Oddly enough it seems the only place where foreigners can get a fair decision lately is in Germany as a few foreigners have won straps there by Decision this year.

This fight was in NJ right? What do you guys expect, same state that had Pwill-Martinez 1 119-112 for Pwill
    Fight was in Bethlehem,PA

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
      This. WTF...hardly ANY of the rounds Stve won were clear cut. Rewatch the fight and see how many of Steve's rounds could of gone to Adamek , and how many of Adameks could of gone to Steve..... And then score the fight 10-2 for Steve and cry robbery and come back and state your case.

This was a VERY close fight and for anyone to be mad Steve didn't win 10-2, is pretty ridiculous, IMO.
      Yet a lot more people had it around 9-3 than 6-6 or an Adamek win.

I want to figure out how they could get a 115-112 card....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Doom View Post
        how did they get a 115-112 scorecard? No knockdown? Was there an even round?
        Trying to figure it out myself

6-6 would be 114-114

6-5-1 for adamek would make it 115-114

7-5 adamek would be 115-113

a 10-8 round would do it but where was there a 10-8 round? Somethings off

Comment

• I had it for Adamek, I have him 3,5,7,6,9 and last two, I had at even after 10th round. Decision stinks tho, draw would be good. I felt like Cunningham was only jumping around later in the fight not really throwing that great jab anymore. ADamek always closed up big. BJ is biased as hell and even he had in quite even. 12 round was very close, Draw would be the best pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            I'm not the only one.....
            Didn't you say you are drunk??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
              Because of some bull**** home cooking. Adamek is the heavyweight equivalent of Devon Alexander in getting gift decisions.
              I hope Kell Brook goes looking for the knock-out. If he doesn't he'll be in for a stinker of a result. He has the power to put Devon away so hopefully he does.

These home town results always leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Tough on Cunningham but I doubt he'd get anything but a beating from Pulev
                So this makes it right to rob Cunningham like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                  I hope Kell Brook goes looking for the knock-out. If he doesn't he'll be in for a stinker of a result. He has the power to put Devon away so hopefully he does.

These home town results always leave a sour taste in my mouth.
                  That fight is gonna suck and he will lose to devons hugging and running

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Yet a lot more people had it around 9-3 than 6-6 or an Adamek win.

I want to figure out how they could get a 115-112 card....
                    I've already stated multiple times that the 116-112 card was bogus and that a draw was the best outcome. With that being said, to say Steve Cunnigh just beat Adamek up for 10-11 out of 12 rounds in this fight is just as delusional.

Comment

• Damn i knew i shouldn't have put money on cunningham lol. Like they were going to let him win.

Comment

Working...
                      X