Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Pacquiao’s Late Arrival, Khan Split, Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    “It’s always going to be a competitive fight,” he said.* “Manny told me he needed a knockout to win.* I’m going to hold him to it, and we’re going go in there looking for a knockout.* Something we didn’t do before, we need to do now, because we’re not going to win a decision.”

Why doesn't Roach feel they can win a decision?
    cause they robbed JMM and he, just like a majority of worldwide fans, knows it. And after the bradley fiasco he realizes that the HGH fueled train is coming to a stop.

Hell not even Ariza is relevant anymore and hes was/is the chef

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      cause they robbed JMM and he, just like a majority of worldwide fans, knows it. And after the bradley fiasco he realizes that the HGH fueled train is coming to a stop.

Hell not even Ariza is relevant anymore and hes was/is the chef

JMM wasn't robbed. I like JMM and would have no problem if he got the decision but he wasn't robbed. Really, as knowledgeable as he is he should have known not to take it easy on championship rounds. His own damn fault

Comment

Robbed JMM? How? LMFAO! The last time I checked Marquez licked the canvass 4 times in 2 fights and the 3rd fight he foot step Pacquiao 27 times and can't even knock down Pacquiao. Watching and slowmotion showed Marquez's punches were mostly misses, but looks like they connected because of that darn stupid justin beiber Pacquiao haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
          JMM wasn't robbed. I like JMM and would have no problem if he got the decision but he wasn't robbed. Really, as knowledgeable as he is he should have known not to take it easy on championship rounds. His own damn fault
          Originally posted by coolka View Post
          Robbed JMM? How? LMFAO! The last time I checked Marquez licked the canvass 4 times in 2 fights and the 3rd fight he foot step Pacquiao 27 times and can't even knock down Pacquiao. Watching and slowmotion showed Marquez's punches were mostly misses, but looks like they connected because of that darn stupid justin beiber Pacquiao haircut.
          Thats why i said a MAJORITY cause you are in the minority in thinking pac won but to each his own.

Stepped on his foot and only because of haircut! LOL! Clowns like you should stick to simpler sports cause boxing is way to deep for you.

Comment

I don't think anyone here can be honest with themselves. I look at the postings and it says if you are a Manny fan then you say all JMM did was step on Manny's feet and other then that JMM didn't do anything but if you are a JMM fan then you say JMM got robbed all 3 times. Of course all of it is BS.

Comment

For roach and manny that was the grand plan to knockout marquez... ain't happenin keep it real and as for khan what can he say you know khan is good not great but good if he would have just boxed garcia it would have been an easy night for him but he chose to slug and paid the ultimate price hunter is a great coach but khan is going to have to change he paid with prescott and garcia and almost paid with maidana and as for chavez I wouldn't waste my time either.

Comment

Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
                I don't think anyone here can be honest with themselves. I look at the postings and it says if you are a Manny fan then you say all JMM did was step on Manny's feet and other then that JMM didn't do anything but if you are a JMM fan then you say JMM got robbed all 3 times. Of course all of it is BS.
                I feel ye mate. It's all the same from both sides. . .

The truth is that Manny, and Juan moot out each other's strengths, and if they fought 100 times, at least 99 times the fight would be too close to call. . .

It's just one of those stylistic meshes where you'll never have a true winner.

All we can hope for is a great fight, with a lot of two-way action. I hope the fight is more like their first, and second fight, than their third fight, where both were overly cautious.

Comment

“It’s always going to be a competitive fight,” he said.* “Manny told me he needed a knockout to win.* I’m going to hold him to it, and we’re going go in there looking for a knockout.* Something we didn’t do before, we need to do now, because we’re not going to win a decision.”

I was about to post the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Thats why i said a MAJORITY cause you are in the minority in thinking pac won but to each his own.

Stepped on his foot and only because of haircut! LOL! Clowns like you should stick to simpler sports cause boxing is way to deep for you.
                    Fetta, I do believe you owe me some points.

Comment

Didn't you see their last fight? Derp.

Comment

Working...
                      X