Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hennessy: Price is a Novice To Where Tyson Fury Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hype Train is blowing full steam ahead for this match.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      The Hype Train is blowing full steam ahead for this match.
      ..exactly, it's a UK-thing. I am only interested of the challengers. They should all line up to fight the Klitschko's, instead they are just waiting them to retire meanwhile fighting punching bags. Pathetic. Price is already 29, has extended amateur career and what is he doing? fighting the likes of Harrison. Fury instead is young so maybe he'll become something, but his defense is too wide open sometimes.

Comment

Cammarelle?. You for real?

He is 32 years old, slow footed to fault.

Not exactly what I call "interesting"

Don't we have enough horrible boxers in the HW division?

Comment

Price is a novice?

The guy that won a bronze medal at Beijing and has steam rolled through the competition so far, compared to a guy who turned pro as a 6ft9 in-fighter with no jab. Uppercutting himself to the face and losing to McDermott in their first encounter - really makes me wonder how far Fury can actually go?

Comment

that much of a novice that fury gave up his belts so he didnt have to fight him? who does he think he is kidding?

Comment

fury is ahead of price right now. he is also 5 years younger & has wins over quality international journeymen(firtha & pajkic) & a win over chisora. he's already past the domestic stage. price looks scary good but harrison is his best win followed by sexton & raphael butler. price has skelton next but he's almost 47. he should bring over a guy like gavern or better yet firtha to fight him. firtha is 6'5, 240 & comes to fight. let's see what he does to him. fury also has shown he can get off the canvas & regroup though adversity. price has not had to do any of that yet. let's see how he handles someone who can hit him & there are fighters out there in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
                Cammarelle?. You for real?

He is 32 years old, slow footed to fault.

Not exactly what I call "interesting"

Don't we have enough horrible boxers in the HW division?
                I meant when he was younger. He TKO'd Price and was robbed in London olympics finals, so he LOST and they gave him silver.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Price is a novice?

The guy that won a bronze medal at Beijing and has steam rolled through the competition so far, compared to a guy who turned pro as a 6ft9 in-fighter with no jab. Uppercutting himself to the face and losing to McDermott in their first encounter - really makes me wonder how far Fury can actually go?
                  who hasn't got a bronze? i think i might have a couple of bronzes too lying somewhere there in my garage, don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    fury is ahead of price right now. he is also 5 years younger & has wins over quality international journeymen(firtha & pajkic) & a win over chisora. he's already past the domestic stage. price looks scary good but harrison is his best win followed by sexton & raphael butler. price has skelton next but he's almost 47. he should bring over a guy like gavern or better yet firtha to fight him. firtha is 6'5, 240 & comes to fight. let's see what he does to him. fury also has shown he can get off the canvas & regroup though adversity. price has not had to do any of that yet. let's see how he handles someone who can hit him & there are fighters out there in the states.
                    I pretty much agree with you on this one. Fury is young, Price isn't. If Price is so good, then why isn't he stepping up already?

it is frustrating to see these fella's fighting cans and waiting for the K2īs to retire. It is obvious that is the plan, same goes to Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
                      who hasn't got a bronze? i think i might have a couple of bronzes too lying somewhere there in my garage, don't remember.
                      You got a bronze at the Olympics?

I know you're sitting on a gold at the para-Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                      X