Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Has No Issue With Facing Arce in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So lets see, if Rico Suave had decided that he was going to chase a pipe dream and not defend his title against Rigo, Rigo fans would be more butthurt than if you stuck firecrackers up their a$$es and lit them. But yet it is okay for Rigo to be obsessive/compulsive and chase a pipe dream and not make a number of defences against guys who are in the top 10 just (JUST LIKE HE ONCE WAS) because a bunch of fools have decided to discount the challengers in his division, writing each one of the off as if it is okay to NOT DEFEND YOUR TITLE!!??? Good one!
    Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

no **** dumbass! you could beat arce with a hand behind your back doesnt matter where you fought him. stop ducking rigo you fraud

Comment

Nonito would receive my full respect by winning Rigo, now i see him as the "maybe" the best. I guess we'll never know, he's too afraid to take the risk.
        I have no idea who would win the fight.

Comment

He's willing to go all the way to Mexico, a foreign country to face arce and avoid rigo. I guess Donaires international tour is about to begin

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Good, you do know what Belt Holders do right??????? They defend their titles against guys in the top 10. OOPS!! Forget that is what he is supposed to do??????
            Tha's why Canelo has fought so many contenders, right? This is not about Rigodeaux fighting top 10 or not, it is however about Nonito excuses and then fighting Vazquez(a prospect at best), Mathebula(no money, no known fighter) and Nishioka(old and way past his prime contemplating retirement before he got the call, we knew he was there for the paycheck), then again Nonit have a say in who he fights, Rigondeaux doesn't, he have to fight whoever is put in front of him and the good ones like ND don't want to be facing him even though he say that he want to clean up the division and collect all belts, I say waiting for Adbeko/Darchinyan to see if they want to fight him that's all, we hear all kind of excuses from ND, just be a man and do what you setup to do.

Comment

Donaire has fought ONE Mexican in his last SIX fights you dumba$$. When did Mathebula, Nishioka, Syndrenko, Vazquez, Narvaez all of a sudden become Mexican's? Racist idiot.
              Racist? You are really dumb. Cant you see that is what he is trying to do? Get Mexicans on his resume to look like Manny. Are you that dumb? He was trying to get Mijares and Arce. You are fcking imbecile. That fcking co-relation between racism and what I said makes no sense. Go back to watch your cartoons kid.

Comment

When did Cotto, Hatton, Mosley, Clottey, Bradley become Mexican Dumba$$.
                You are fcking idiot. Look at Pac early career. He was tag as the Mexicutioner. If you read what his fans ask him is to fight mexicans. Obviously, his fans like your dumba$$ dont know better. Manny made his name of beating Mexicans and then climb the ladder against whatever they had for him. If you cant see that Donaire wants to do the samething with his stupid request of fighting Arce and Mijares, go back to your cartoons.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  Tha's why Canelo has fought so many contenders, right? This is not about Rigodeaux fighting top 10 or not.
                  Yes it IS about him fighting the top 10! You win a title, you are supposed to defend it, duh! Many of which EARNED their shot at THAT title, not some lame a$$ excuse why he can't fight 3-5 guys in his division ranked by the WBA. If Rico Suave had said screw Rigo, I want to chase a pipe dream instead of fighting Rigo, Rigo fans would be screaming!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    You are fcking idiot. Look at Pac early career. He was tag as the Mexicutioner.
                    Hey you fuking **** for brains!!!!!! Mexicans dominate the lower division and the ODDS are a fighter is going to fight many, especially a rare Pinoy Boxer you fool! And if you had the sense that God gave a Rat, you would know this!
                    Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      Racist? You are really dumb. Cant you see that is what he is trying to do?.
                      ONE IN HIS LAST SIX OPPONENTS WAS MEXICAN YOU NEUROTIC FUK!!!!! Stop making it a race issue acting like Pac and Donaire ONLY seek Mexican Boxers. GO GET SOME PSYCHIATRIC HELP YOU ******ED NUT CASE!!!
                      Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X