Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Has No Issue With Facing Arce in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire would spark rigo inside 8..a rigo fight wouldn't make any sense..that guy got knocked hard twice in his last fight against a nobody..people should stop praising that amateur rigo he's a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Donaire would spark rigo inside 8..a rigo fight wouldn't make any sense..that guy got knocked hard twice in his last fight against a nobody..people should stop praising that amateur rigo he's a nobody.
      if bob believed this the rigo/donaire fight would occur in December and Nonito would have 3 belts. But TR isn't making this fight so something tells me Bob and the matchmakers see rigo as a problem.

Comment

The NEW P4P #1 leader in boxing is NONITO DONAIRE

Since He and rigo are on the same Arum team Donaire could use rigo as sparring partner ,,,,,,,BUT

wrong style

Donaire the Victorious can use him later

Donaire will viciously KO ARCE the great

Comment

He is not excited with the wba undefeated champion who by the way is the greatest amateur boxer of all times, two times olympic gold medalist who also is skilled with power and in his prime..insted nonito "tne filipino phony" donaire is excite with old fart arce, who just quit agaist rojas, who is fighting 10 rounders, way past his prime, not defence at all...easy ****..i.dont know how ppl can support this behaivor..this is a shame for boxing and for us fans..

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            i agree,rigondeaux seems like an ok fighter but thats it,he brings no money and hasn't fought anybody for donaire to get excited about,he seems to not take punches very well and if donaire wobbles you even a bit he'll be all over you not like that marroquin guy who basically did nothing in that fight even when he wobbled he didn't do anything,man if your losing atleast go all out,either ko or get ko'd,your losing anyways...i think rigondeaux needs to fight name fighters first,like darchinyan and montiel,those two would be good for him to get a shot at donaire,i think nonito should fight winner of mares/moreno,that is a bigger win because those guys are established champions especially mares who have faced tougher fighters,hopefully rigo fights a known fighter next to get him closer to nonito

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              insted nonito "tne filipino phony" donaire is excite with old fart arce, who just quit agaist rojas, who is fighting 10 rounders, way past his prime
              At least women get over their period....you b1tch like a butthurt little girl every day. Why don't you tell your girlfriend Rigo that there is life after Donaire. Whats the problem, no one else on the planet for Rigo to fight?

Comment

So you are just sayind that arce who is not even in the top 15 and is way past his prime is a more competitive fight than the undefeated wba champion in his prime..

Comment

What a bunch of hopless fans so frightened to death of Rigo getting old overnight that they are desparate for him to fight Donaire asap. Do you hear them or Rigo demanding the Mares/Moreno winner? No. Darchinyan? No. How about making a living fighting Gary Russell, Luis Del Valle, Wilfredo Vazquez, Jonathan Romero, Leo Santa Cruz if he comes up. Donaire is not the last man on fuking earth. Quit sounding so damn desparate and move on with your lives. If it is meant to be, it will be. Some reason WHY Rigo can't build himself up more with 2-3 other fights? No.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    At least women get over their period....you b1tch like a butthurt little girl every day. Why don't you tell your girlfriend Rigo that there is life after Donaire. Whats the problem, no one else on the planet for Rigo to fight?
                    i wanna see rigo enter the top ten p4p, he is alredy 32, he need to make this fight now..no in two years,..now...Richard i will like to live close of you and i m sure you won't be talking that way with me in front of you..is classic that traumatized abused kids write like that in forums..anyway..i will like to slap you few time till make you cry..also slap your boyfriend....if you don't gonna write about boxing better don write at all..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                      So you are just sayind that arce who is not even in the top 15 and is way past his prime is a more competitive fight than the undefeated wba champion in his prime..
                      Why don't you focus on Rigo and not Donaire? Every breath you take is what Donaire does next. So what reason is there that Rigo cant fight Mares/Moreno winner? Darchinyan? Agbeko? Gary Russell? Jonathan Romero? Wilfredo Vazquez. Is he legally barred from fighting other top fighters or is he going to sit near his phone like a deparate child waiting for a call from his daddy Donaire???????? Move on with your life!

Comment

Working...
                      X