Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Thrilled To Return in Helsinki on Nov. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Thrilled To Return in Helsinki on Nov. 10

Rising heavyweight star Robert Helenius (17-0, 11 KOs) will make his eagerly-anticipated comeback at Helsingin Jäähalli on November 10. The Nordic Nightmare will take on an opponent to be announced soon. “It´s great to be fighting again, my shoulder has healed well and I am perfectly fit,” Helenius said. “I am thrilled that my comeback will take place in Helsinki. The support was fantastic last time.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Rising heavyweight star Robert Helenius (17-0, 11 KOs) will make his eagerly-anticipated comeback at Helsingin Jäähalli on November 10. The Nordic Nightmare will take on an opponent to be announced soon. “It´s great to be fighting again, my shoulder has healed well and I am perfectly fit,” Helenius said. “I am thrilled that my comeback will take place in Helsinki. The support was fantastic last time.”

[Click Here To Read More]
    good to hear he is active again...he'll probably get fed a stiff but someone like denis bakhtov would be a decent workout...

Comment

Good to see Helenius is healthy and ready to fight.

Comment

Great news for the hw division.

Comment

Good to hear that Nordic Nightmare is back. I've been following this guy for the past several years and I think he's one of the best hw prospects in the game today. He's got the size, skill, power and killer instinct to beat the some of the top guys in the division and I think he would give the Klit Bros problems as well.

Comment

Chisora ud'd him.
            Waiting to be exposed, not even top 20

Comment

chisora beat him he should be 16-1 by rights ... and yes thats the same chisora who got beat by tyson fury and ktfo by haye

Comment

Originally posted by sfalcus View Post
                Chisora ud'd him.
                Waiting to be exposed, not even top 20
                Helenius was injured in the first round of that fight (remember he rocked Chisora early but was less effective after that because he was fighting with one arm).

Comment

Now, give Chisora a rematch.

Comment

Helenius vs. Price. Make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X