No announcement yet.

My top 10 pfp list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Too many people without Moreno in their top ten. Oh well, after he beats Mares maybe people will take notice.
    Good post, and you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Stop butting into arguments that you have no clue about. I didn't rank my pfp list from distant memory or accomplishments from a decade ago. I don't move fighters up and down my pfp list. Your convoluted **** list is your list. It doesn't scream objectivity. It screams fanboism. Pfp lists aren't just what have you done for me lately.
      Man chill. I see floyd beating a past prime Cotto, green chronic quitter in Ortiz, inactive oldsley is sinking in. No need to throw tantrums. floyds still a borderline p4per no need to get all feminine.
      Last edited by Ggurts si kab; 10-16-2012, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
        LOL.
        Seriously,
        making an excuse when you cant prove your point is what separates fan boys such as yourself from boxing fans such as me. No need to be mad when someone "exposes" your favorite fighter.
        Yeah, criticizing Floyds comp is exposing Floyd. The fact that you think Floyd is my favorite fighter speaks volumes.

Comment

Stop butting into arguments that you have no clue about. I didn't rank my pfp list from distant memory or accomplishments from a decade ago. I don't move fighters up and down my pfp list. Your convoluted **** list is your list. It doesn't scream objectivity. It screams fanboism. Pfp lists aren't just what have you done for me lately.
          contradicting yourself in your own post? usually it takes a couple posts before your hypocrisy shows.

Comment

NERD RAGE TIME FOR FRANK DUCKETTS!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes they are....thats why they have this thing called "ALL TIME P4P". Maybe you have heard of it. LOL

Haters going to hate, and huggers going to hug.

Comment

Man chill. I see floyd beating a past prime Cotto, green chronic quitter Ortiz, inactive oldsley is sinking in. No need to throw tantrums. floyds still a borderline p4per no need to get all feminine.
              You always give yourself away. How many times are you going to get banned when all you have to do is let **** slide lol?

Comment

Ofcourse i know what it means. Floyd wasnt dominating a past prime, 3-4 war after, miguel at his worst weight cotto, he was getting hit by Cottos jab the whole night. Floyd "nose bleeding against cotto"mayweather was definitely struggling.

Cotto was good enough at welterweight, but floyd made sure he was not getting
                none of that version though, hence his retirement. Man, everybody knows that, even floyd knows whats up.
                So Floyd having a nose bleed, a ****ing nose bleed in boxing, is now the precedent for him struggling, being a bad fighter and not a top p4p guy?

So what about when Pac has blood pissing out his face nearly every fight, busted up nose, eyes, ear drums broken, KTFO, hurt to the body etc etc? He gets more busted up in his easiest fights than Floyd has ever done in every fight in his whole career combined. That's just a ****ty way to go mate.

Maybe you forget what PAC looked like after Cotto?
                http://rizpedocexperience.files.word...nce-video1.jpg
                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ess-conference

Mayweather lost two rounds. Pacquiao got the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  contradicting yourself in your own post? usually it takes a couple posts before your hypocrisy shows.

Comment

Yeah, criticizing Floyds comp is exposing Floyd. The fact that you think Floyd is my favorite fighter speaks volumes.
                    Criticizing floyd isnt "hating" on floyd.
                    No i dont assume floyd is your favorite boxer, what i learn though is floyd "winning" and keeping his "zero" is the be all and end all of you ranking him at the top of your list. Despite proven facts and his inactivity. Floyd is inactive as hell that alone should count against him when giving a p4p list.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                      NERD RAGE TIME FOR FRANK DUCKETTS!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes they are....thats why they have this thing called "ALL TIME P4P". Maybe you have heard of it. LOL

Haters going to hate, and huggers going to hug.
                      You know where you ****ed up, lmao? You planned what you posted. See, it just comes to me. That reverse psychology **** doesn't work with objective fans. That was so sad too, lmao. I'm too real. Your attempt was lethargic, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X