No announcement yet.

My top 10 pfp list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
    floyd cheated against JMM who had to go up 2-3 weight class for the first time. that is a fact.
    Excuses, excuses, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      That isn't really your list, lmao. Can't you homers for once just turn it off, lmao?
      it is, i'm looking for a spot to squeeze mathysse though. As much that i think PBF is slacking for a couple of years I couldnt take him off my top ten though. thats how objective of a fan i am.
      Last edited by Ggurts si kab; 10-15-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Excuses, excuses, lmao.
        Those are facts, We/boxing fans frown on asking a fighter to go up 3 division and cheat him in the agreed upon weight. It really doesnt cut it for Real boxing fans such as i.
        Last edited by Ggurts si kab; 10-16-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Ofcourse i know what it means. Floyd wasnt dominating a past prime, 3-4 war after, miguel at his worst weight cotto, he was getting hit by Cottos jab the whole night. Floyd "nose bleeding against cotto"mayweather was definitely struggling.

Cotto was good enough at welterweight, but floyd made sure he was not getting
          none of that version though, hence his retirement. Man, everybody knows that, even floyd knows whats up.
          So you're saying Floyd struggled vs Burton right? Please. He won 9-3...handily. Pac got the loss against bradley and even if you think he won, he struggled vs a past prime, old as hell blown up lightweight in JMM. Let's be real here. Also who says 154 is Cottos worst weight? He looked comfortable, had a new trainer and confidence... Floyds worst weight is 154, not cottos...

Comment

You gotta love some of these "fans." LOL

"Floyd dominated JMM, but Marquez was fighting out of his weight."

"Pac struggled with Marquez who was fighting out of his weight, but I don't care about the weight. Manny will always struggle with him."

Dumb kids.

Comment

[
              [/
              Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
              So you're saying Floyd struggled vs Burton right? Please. He won 9-3...handily. Pac got the loss against bradley and even if you think he won, he struggled vs a past prime, old as hell blown up lightweight in JMM. Let's be real here. Also who says 154 is Cottos worst weight? He looked comfortable, had a new trainer and confidence... Floyds worst weight is 154, not cottos...
              Foreman, mayorga and margarito? really.. Do i have to explain myself here. LOL
              Lets be real. i wont argue it could possibly floyds worst weight too.
              Floyd still struggled to beat a past prime/worst weight/4 wars removed Cotto.
              Last edited by Ggurts si kab; 10-16-2012, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Here is the real top 10:

Pac
                Martinez
                Ward
                Floyd
                Donaire
                Wlad
                Marquez
                Froch
                Golovkin
                Broner

Comment

it is, i'm looking for a spot to squeeze mathysse though. As much that i think
                  This doesn't work when you're talking to a man, lmao.

Comment

Those are facts, We/boxing fans frown upon asking a fighter go up 3 division and cheat him in the agreed upon weight. It really doesnt cut it for Real boxing fans like me.
                    Excuses, excuses.

Comment

Too many people without Moreno in their top ten. Oh well, after he beats Mares maybe people will take notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X