No announcement yet.

My top 10 pfp list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Let me correct you. Pac arguably lost to an out of his weight class JMM.
    I dont care what weight they fight, they will always give each other problems. I didt bvuy into that PAC will dominate JMM during their third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
      So floyd was as dominating as he was against a past prime gatti?
      Floyd wasnt getting hit?
      Floyd nose didnt bleed because of Cotto's punch?

Imagine if that was a prime Cotto, Floyd loves his zero so much its worth retiring
      over when the best welterweights were fighting each other at 147.

Guess what Cotto, PAC, Marg have in common?
      - they were a threat to floyds zero, hence he conveniently retired to avoid them in their prime.
      Floyd beat Cotto no matter how you saw the fight. We saw the fight differently. You watched it with hate, and I saw what everyone else saw.

Floyd and Pacquiaos resume ****s all over Wards resume-no offense to Ward. And since Pacquiao has not clearly lost to anyone since he lost to Morales, and he's been fighting pfp guys, and Floyd has never lost to any pfp guys, I see no reason to rank Ward #1 pfp.

Imagine? Nas said, "Imagine smoking weed in the street without cops harassin me".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        You can't embarrass anyone while being in retirement during your prime. Oh it's ok I guess cause he wasn't thinking about boxing.
        **** Antonio Margarito.

Comment

I dont care what weight they fight, they will always give each other problems. I didt bvuy into that PAC will dominate JMM during their third fight.
          Floyd had no problems with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Floyd beat Cotto no matter how you saw the fight. We saw the fight differently. You watched it with hate, and I saw what everyone else saw.

Floyd and Pacquiaos resume ****s all over Wards resume-no offense to Ward. And since Pacquiao has not clearly lost to anyone since he lost to Morales, and he's been fighting pfp guys, and Floyd has never lost to any pfp guys, I see no reason to rank Ward #1 pfp.

Imagine? Nas said, "Imagine smoking weed in the street without cops harassin me".
            The overall resume relates more to their places in history not so much current p4p status which is still largely opinion based. Ward recently has had a string of very dominant wins over world class fighters and has shown to be a multi-dimensional fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Floyd STRUGGLED TO beat A PAST PRIME, 4 WARS AFTER, AT HIS WORST WEIGHT Cotto AFTER HAVING HIS NOSE BLEED no matter how you saw the fight. We saw the fight differently. You watched it with hate, and I saw what everyone else saw.

Wards super six performance shhits over floyds green ortiz, fat JMM (a fight floyd cheated in the scales, inactive OLdsley and past prime cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                The overall resume relates more to their places in history not so much current p4p status which is still largely opinion based. Ward recently has had a string of very dominant wins over world class fighters and has shown to be a multi-dimensional fighter.
                Floyd and Pacs resumes past and present has led to their ranking. A couple of fighters have had some wins over world class fighters. Floyd and Pacquiao have been facing pfp guys, and world class fighters.

Ward is a good fighter. He is not the best fighter in the world imo. Ward has not shown me that he is multi dimensional.

Comment

Wards super six performance shhits over floyds green ortiz, fat JMM (a fight floyd cheated in the scales, inactive OLdsley and past prime cotto.
                  Name the pfp fighters Ward has faced.

Comment

I can criticize my own pfp opinion. Post your pfp top 10 since you have a problem with my opinion.

Comment

1. Pacquiao
                      2. Donaire
                      3. Ward
                      4. Martinez
                      5. Marquez
                      6. Wladimir Klitschko
                      7. Froch
                      8. Matthysse
                      9. Cotto
                      10.Rios

Comment