No announcement yet.

My top 10 pfp list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    You do understand what struggle means right? At no point during Cottos career was he good enough to defeat a fighter of Floyds magnitude, and I like Cotto.
    Ofcourse i know what it means. Floyd wasnt dominating a past prime, 3-4 war after, miguel at his worst weight cotto, he was getting hit by Cottos jab the whole night. Floyd "nose bleeding against cotto"mayweather was definitely struggling.

Cotto was good enough at welterweight, but floyd made sure he was not getting
    none of that version though, hence his retirement. Man, everybody knows that, even floyd knows whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      yes he won but it was a tough fight
      pac won more rounds against the MUCH better more prime fighter

disrespect to fans? wtf i am a fan and LOTS of ppl agree WARD is #1!

prime dawson,froch,kessler utter domination of all!
      or a rough and tough match with a shot cotto , cheapshotting ortiz and almost getting koed then routing a shot to **** mosley over 12

WARD P4P #1
      AND IM NOT EVEN A FAN OF HIS
      Pacquiao fought the champ for his title at a weight HE dictated. Ward basically fought at home in the Super 6 and beat a weight drained Dawson who came down in weight. The other wins are good wins(who was pfp compared to Pac and Floyds comp), but nothing that places Ward pfp as the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
        Ofcourse i know what it means. Floyd wasnt dominating a past prime, 3-4 war after, miguel at his worst weight cotto, he was getting hit by Cottos jab the whole night. Floyd "nose bleeding against cotto"mayweather was definitely struggling.

Cotto was good enough at welterweight, but floyd made sure he was not getting
        none of that version though, hence his retirement. Man, everybody knows that, even floyd knows whats up.
        No, you don't know what it means. You're still typing and making up bull****. Stop trolling...you're repeating yourself

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
          I think a prime Cotto would have gave Floyd a run for his money. Cotto's overrated at 154.
          And a prime Floyd embarrasses prime Cotto.

Comment

No, you don't know what it means. You're still typing and making up bull****. Stop trolling...you're repeating yourself
            So floyd was as dominating as he was against a past prime gatti?
            Floyd wasnt getting hit?
            Floyd nose didnt bleed because of Cotto's punch?

Imagine if that was a prime Cotto, Floyd loves his zero so much its worth retiring
            over when the best welterweights were fighting each other at 147.

Guess what Cotto, PAC, Marg have in common?
            - they were a threat to floyds zero, hence he conveniently retired to avoid them in their prime.
            Last edited by Ggurts si kab; 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

wtf, no broner in the top 10!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                So floyd was as dominating as he was against a past prime gatti?
                Floyd wasnt getting hit?
                Floyd nose didnt bleed because of Cotto's punch?

Imagine if that was a prime Cotto, Floyd loves his zero so much its worth retiring
                over when the best welterweights were fighting each other at 147.

Guess what Cotto, PAC, Marg have in common?
                - they were a threat to floyds zero, hence he conveniently retired the avoid them in their prime.
                Floyd beat Cotto no matter how you saw the fight. We saw the fight differently. You watched it with hate, and I saw what everyone else saw.

Floyd and Pacquiaos resume ****s all over Wards resume-no offense to Ward. And since Pacquiao has not clearly lost to anyone since he lost to Morales, and he's been fighting pfp guys, and Floyd has never lost to any pfp guys, I see no reason to rank Ward #1 pfp.

Imagine? Nas said, "Imagine smoking weed in the street without cops harassin me".

Comment

Floyd beat Cotto no matter how you saw the fight. We saw the fight differently. You watched it with hate, and I saw what everyone else saw.

Floyd and Pacquiaos resume ****s all over Wards resume-no offense to Ward. And since Pacquiao has not clearly lost to anyone since he lost to Morales, and he's been fighting pfp guys, and Floyd has never lost to any pfp guys, I see no reason to rank Ward #1 pfp.

Imagine? Nas said, "Imagine smoking weed in the street without cops harassin me".
                  Man, i dont watch fight hating on a fighter. I got no problems seeing/admitting my favorite fighter loss. I'm not really into that zero/unbeaten thing.

Floyd struggled against a past prime, less than 50% cotto. It is what it is. He shouldnt get the #1 spot. His opponents post retirement was either green (ortiz), out of his weight class (JMM), past prime/too many wars Cotto.

Pac may have won but he wasnt dominating Bradley like PAC of old. Arguably loss against JMM.

Comment

Let me correct you. Pac arguably lost to an out of his weight class JMM.

Comment

And a prime Floyd embarrasses prime Cotto.
                      You can't embarrass anyone while being in retirement during your prime. Oh it's ok I guess cause he wasn't thinking about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X