No announcement yet.

My top 10 pfp list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    So Floyd having a nose bleed, a ****ing nose bleed in boxing, is now the precedent for him struggling, being a bad fighter and not a top p4p guy?

So what about when Pac has blood pissing out his face nearly every fight, busted up nose, eyes, ear drums broken, KTFO, hurt to the body etc etc? He gets more busted up in his easiest fights than Floyd has ever done in every fight in his whole career combined. That's just a ****ty way to go mate.

Maybe you forget what PAC looked like after Cotto?
    http://rizpedocexperience.files.word...nce-video1.jpg
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ess-conference

Mayweather lost two rounds. Pacquiao got the KO.

Not really. i compare their latest performance with their supposed best performance, adding in intangibles, stylistic match-ups, circumstances, statistics and a lot more.
    Last edited by Ggurts si kab; 10-15-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You know where you ****ed up, lmao? You planned what you posted. See, it just comes to me. That reverse psychology **** doesn't work with objective fans. That was so sad too, lmao. I'm too real. Your attempt was lethargic, lmao!
      You want to tell me about psychology? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! Stop....please just stop, you are looking more and more desperate and sad by each posts. This is what my logic does to you're logic--->

Comment

• Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
        Criticizing floyd isnt "hating" on floyd.
        No i dont assume floyd is your favorite boxer, what i learn though is floyd "winning" and keeping his "zero" is the be all and end all of you ranking him at the top of your list. Despite proven facts and his inactivity. Floyd is inactive as hell that alone should count against him when giving a p4p list.
        Again, you guys just go too far when you don't have to. You can criticize Floyd, but you go to far. Understand? It's always negative, and then your agendas shows. You're just so used saying what you say about Floyd that you counter with the above. And you criticized my pfp list at that, lmao. Floyd is number 1. Undefeated, and his resume speaks for itself. Same with Pac who is #2. Ward is #4.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
          You want to tell me about psychology? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! Stop....please just stop, you are looking more and more desperate and sad by each posts. This is what my logic does to you're logic--->

I must be missing something, lmao. You're happy about your pfp logic, lmao?

Comment

Again, you guys just go too far when you don't have to. You can criticize Floyd, but you go to far. Understand? It's always negative, and then your agendas shows. You're just so used saying what you say about Floyd that you counter with the above. And you criticized my pfp list at that, lmao. Floyd is number 1. Undefeated, and his resume speaks for itself. Same with Pac who is #2. Ward is #4.
            JOE CALZAGE IS BEST EVER AND BETTER THAN ROY JONES AND HOPKINS COULD EVER BE!!!!! THERE IS NO BLUEPRINT TO BEAT JOE!!!!!!! HIS RESUME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So, we cant to scrutinize floyds record? or any fighter for that matter? You overrate being "undefeated". Ottke was undefeated, doesnt mean he was the best, right?
              Last edited by Ggurts si kab; 10-16-2012, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                So Floyd having a nose bleed, a ****ing nose bleed in boxing, is now the precedent for him struggling, being a bad fighter and not a top p4p guy?

So what about when Pac has blood pissing out his face nearly every fight, busted up nose, eyes, ear drums broken, KTFO, hurt to the body etc etc? He gets more busted up in his easiest fights than Floyd has ever done in every fight in his whole career combined. That's just a ****ty way to go mate.

Maybe you forget what PAC looked like after Cotto?
                http://rizpedocexperience.files.word...nce-video1.jpg
                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ess-conference

Mayweather lost two rounds. Pacquiao got the KO.
                Kabooooooooom!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                  So, we dont have to scrutinize floyds record? or any fighter for that matter? You overrate being "undefeated". Ottke was undefeated, doesnt mean he was the best, right?
                  What does Ottkes undefeated record have to so with todays pfp top 10, lmao? He was never ranked pfp the best in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    contradicting yourself in your own post? usually it takes a couple posts before your hypocrisy shows.
                    Nice catch!

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                      JOE CALZAGE IS BEST EVER AND BETTER THAN ROY JONES AND HOPKINS COULD EVER BE!!!!! THERE IS NO BLUEPRINT TO BEAT JOE!!!!!!! HIS RESUME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
                      He won the debate. He Obama'd me with his undefeated Calzaghe logic. He Obama'd me, he glussed me, he Obama'd me, lmmfao! He Floyded me!

Comment

Working...
                      X