Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Garcia, Morales, Malignaggi, Cano at BK Bridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope old vertaren Morales can pull the upset, but he really has aged. Danny looks ready, and youth here most likely should prevail in this battle.

Comment

I anticipate Devon hugging, clinching and running the whole fight.
      Bailey must be more aggressive and take a step back every time Devon jumps in to clinch and meet him on the way in with an uppercut.

I gotta feeling that the fight ends with a Bailey uppercut as Devon walks forward to clinch but being put to sleep instead.

As usual, hope to catch the whole card on a decent stream.

Comment

Alexander/Bailey will steal the show.

Comment

Bailey is garbage but there's always that hope that he gets just one connect with that sweet right hand and send Devon into dreamland.

Comment

Bailey is the biggest puncher in the division, bar none. "Speed vs Power"

Comment

I got 10 mill on Morales if anyone is interested

Comment

first of all, nice photos...definitely saving them for the digital scrapbook...

look at young danny garcia, he just won his first belt against morales, then took khan's lineal title, now he's flaunting it overproudly..

the Legend morales is kind of smirking like, "OK kids...the belts, the legacy, i done been there done that, now im on my farewell, vacation tour." A westcoast dude from tijuana not even impressed by Brooklyn, USA...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
                  nah both are boring ass bums
                  I don't get people like you on here calling fighters bums yet you've done nothing like the "bums" these people are. If you did then you're a "bum" yourself and are not revealing who you are. Anyway, people need to stop posting with their emotions on here and just post with logical opinions. I'm sick of trolls on here bad mouthing fighters because they simply don't like them. What happened to giving a man respect for lacing up gloves? These two "bums" have had great accomplishments in their careers. Boring or not that's fine, but don't disrespect them as fighters. True boxing fans understand this and don't do what you're doing.

Comment

Danny looks like a Boss with all them belts.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                      Morales' expression during his pressers lately is funny to me, he couldn't care less about looking the part and now is always super out of place with younger fighters.lol. he's been where all these guys are trying to go and he'd still just rather fight than take pics. danny will have ended up learning a lot from his two fights with erik. cool set of flix tho.
                      This. I love Morales in these pics. Does not give a **** because it's nothing new. Boss.

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                      Why does Paulie always do the drag queen pout?

Comment

Working...
                      X