Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Garcia, Morales, Malignaggi, Cano at BK Bridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great photos, it's always awesome to see a bunch of boxers together like how they are in these photos. should be a great card this saturday even though i'm not too hyped on the main event. that super wba belt is ugly as hell, though. it looks like a knockoff version of the ring belt. it must feel sick to hold all those belts though, props to garcia. hopefully he's willing to face matthysse next if he gets past morales this saturday (which he should).

Comment

He looks out of place holding all those belts..

Comment

gonna be there. can't wait.

so many fights....

Comment

Where's Khan in these pics ? Lol

Comment

**** you guys going to this fight. I was supposed to be going too but work screwed me over.

Where's Bailey? Still in bed hung over or is he even gonna show up to the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              **** you guys going to this fight. I was supposed to be going too but work screwed me over.

Where's Bailey? Still in bed hung over or is he even gonna show up to the fight?
              lol

dude been partying since KOing Mike Jones! I bet

right uppercut in the 12th is probably his game plan

Comment

I'm pumped for this card I really have no idea why the rest of the boxing world is ****ting on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                  lol

dude been partying since KOing Mike Jones! I bet

right uppercut in the 12th is probably his game plan
                  Lol yea most likely. Alexander probably can't hurt him so yea...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Bailey has a pipe stuck to his mouth.

Comment

So a Jew, a Italian, a Cuban, 3 Puerto Ricans, 2 Mexicans, and 2 Black guys walk into a bar......................

Comment

Working...
                      X