Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with this. I think it would be an awesome fight and I'd love to see it!

and like someone said before, this is a fight Pac would look good in, he needs to look good again.

Comment

You should show this same enthusiasm when Pac is asked to face Martinez lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        dude

will you stop for a second and read what the f0ck you're typing??

kell brook...c'mon man...just stop
        man rios just broke top 10 list for 140 he isnt ready for pac. let him get a strap at 140 or whip a top 10 guy at 147 and then he'll have a shot at pac and a prayer. if you give him this fight now he loses and might lose the rest of his career. hes 1 fight away from being able to stand in the ring with pac but let him earn it.

Comment

Anyway this thread confirms what I think about a lot of boxing fans. They're more interested in seeing a circus show. Everything is scripted but there's the off chance that the performer might get eaten by a Lion or fall off the top rope. In this scenario the scripted part is Pacquiao brutalising Rios with the off chance that Rios pulls off the upset.

Comment

But if you really wanna get technical, I say put Pac in with Mathysse at 140 and you have a deal.

I have Mathysse doing a lot better than people think and probably taking this one.

Comment

Also I wish these 140lber would stop chasing fights with Mayweather/Pacquiao. Bradley, Allexander and Guerrero are all fighters who should be in the mix at 140lb. That division has a lot of fights boxing fans would want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist
                Anyway this thread confirms what I think about a lot of boxing fans. They're more interested in seeing a circus show. Everything is scripted but there's the off chance that the performer might get eaten by a Lion or fall off the top rope. In this scenario the scripted part is Pacquiao brutalising Rios with the off chance that Rios pulls off the upset.
                It's not that far fetched to think Rios could win. Pac is worn, Rios is young aand hungry, relentless, hits hard, high work rate, good chin, and heart. Who knows.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  But if you really wanna get technical, I say put Pac in with Mathysse at 140 and you have a deal.

I have Mathysse doing a lot better than people think and probably taking this one.
                  ithink matthysse has a better chance than most at whipping pac and mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    man brook would getko'd and pacquiao malinaggi 24/7 would be the greatest of them all. pac whips paulie but thats a great fight. rios doesnt deserve the fight at all and the only reason is arums greed thats its a possibility. think if rios moved up to 147 and whip paulie had a belt in say april. the nov pac ppv with rios would be awesome legit and would give rios a leg to stand on as far as a chance of beating pac. hes a fun fighter and has intangibles that can make him worldclass. give him the foundation to actually have a chance in a pac fight.
                    I understand what you're saying, it does feel like Rios would be thrown into the deep end if he fought Pac next. But the thing is - Rios is what he is. That style of fighting does not lend itself to improvement over the years. 2 years down the line, Pac is finished and Rios has taken more wear and tear.

As for Manny versus Paulie - everything but the actual fight would be awesome. The fight itself would stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      I understand what you're saying, it does feel like Rios would be thrown into the deep end if he fought Pac next. But the thing is - Rios is what he is. That style of fighting does not lend itself to improvement over the years. 2 years down the line, Pac is finished and Rios has taken more wear and tear.

As for Manny versus Paulie - everything but the actual fight would be awesome. The fight itself would stink.
                      stylewise it could stink i know but pailie made it a fight with cotto when pressed and i think pac would take him to the trenches and paulie would resort to a losing dog fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X