No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nishioka Not Sure if He Plans To Continue His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    Almost nobody in USA knew who Narvaez or Mathebula were.
    yeah, right.. they were champions, fighters to hype his career to be on top, now that he's on top, he dictates who he wanted to fight that brings more $$$..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      it was nishioka who wanted to take the year break...and nishioka wanted no one but donaire for his return fight.
      So it's okay for this monster, who only fights where, has beaten whom, and had last fought since when, to call out Donaire, but it's wrong for Rigo to push for that fight?
      Last edited by deejd; 10-14-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

You call that being motivated? I wouldn't wanna see him against a opponent where he's unmotivated, that shit was horrible.

Comment

i think nishioka should continue his career. there were moments in the fight when he hurt donaire with his left hand. he just got careless for just second and made an honest mistake. the guy was the best at 122 lbs. lucrative fights are still out there waiting to be made

Comment

was thinking nishi couldnt set himself up because donaire wasn't letting him.

Comment

Just retire. Did you see how fast his corner threw in the towel? They're too delicate with Nishioka. They already knew he's on his way out, no need to get hurt when you're about to retire.

Comment

How comes these guys like Montiel and Nishioka are supposed to be quality champions and opposition for Donaire and then when they fight him they are pondering retirement???

Comment

He should retire like Mosley should have after he lost to Floyd.

Comment

I hope he goes out on a better note then that......

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      He needs to retire. He didn't walk into the ring with the intention of winning the fight last night.
                      I kind of agree with this. Nishioka just did not look hungry from the start. Plus, his team threw in the towel quick. It's like he was already defeated beforehand and they knew it. Flash was just too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X