Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nishioka Not Sure if He Plans To Continue His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nishioka is one of the best in the division, i was surprised that nonito's boxing skills made him look like a class c boxer. i guess nonito is just too much for him... i hope that he will not retire yet, he's a good boxer... nonito is just on a higher level, no doubt that he will be undisputed in this division..

Comment

Originally posted by BABYBOXER View Post
      nishioka is one of the best in the division, i was surprised that nonito's boxing skills made him look like a class c boxer. i guess nonito is just too much for him... i hope that he will not retire yet, he's a good boxer... nonito is just on a higher level, no doubt that he will be undisputed in this division..
      Yeah, Wilfredo Vázquez, Omar Narvaez, Mathebula, 37yr old Nishioka are all history. Travieso Arce, watch out!.

Comment

Am sure he would fight a couple of mediocre fights in Japan before calling it a day, He seem more intimidated against Nonito, That was a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          Yeah, Wilfredo Vázquez, Omar Narvaez, Mathebula, 37yr old Nishioka are all history. Travieso Arce, watch out!.
          nishioka is 36...

Comment

Of course, they wanted Nishioka to come rusted into the ring.
            it was nishioka who wanted to take the year break...and nishioka wanted no one but donaire for his return fight.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              should be a smart move but you know rigo is too good for everyone and we dont need proof , he's just that good...
              Nishioka is ducking Rigo!

Comment

well, if you're in the elite level the competition that you will be interested is where the $$$ i$. boxing is a profession under sports entertainment... whoever brings the $$$ on the table will be the top contender. low risk-high reward ($$).. i cant blame nonito if he will fight arce next..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  nishioka is 36...
                  Originally posted by BABYBOXER View Post
                  well, if you're in the elite level the competition that you will be interested is where the $$$ i$. boxing is a profession under sports entertainment... whoever brings the $$$ on the table will be the top contender. low risk-high reward ($$).. i cant blame nonito if he will fight arce next..
                  Almost nobody in USA knew who Narvaez or Mathebula were.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Am sure he would fight a couple of mediocre fights in Japan before calling it a day, He seem more intimidated against Nonito, That was a shame.

His instructions were bad too. In the first round he said he wants to throw the left that he could see the left hook. Once he got knocked down he just said eff it and buzzed nonito in the same round. Too bad that he had set up no pace throughout the fight and let Nonito get into his own rhythm.

I thought Nishioka WAS gunna retire before this fight but only took it cuz it was Donaire.

Anyway, it is what it is. He should retire. He had no fire except for after the knockdown and that was sheer pride that had him throwing back. His corner's gameplan was ******....

Comment

Why not!? He's the #2 guy in the division!

Comment

Working...
                      X