Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one will survive.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      bradley beats him at 140 in my book..............
      i think he walks through whatever bradley can give, and dishes out some serious punishment of his own. i think bradley could've UD matthysse if it was a year or two ago. i think lucas has transformed his mentality as a fighter due to him giving rounds away in his fights with judah and alexander. he's not looking to go the distance with anyone anymore. i respect bradley, but i haven't been too high on him like many on here have been. bradley is also a welterweight now, that's why i didn't include him in my list of possible opponents at 140.
      Last edited by chiguy91; 10-14-2012, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
        devon and zab already did #dealwithit

On paper but what a fcuking idiot, everyone including Lucas haters knows he trashed them both! Survival mode or what and that was a green Lucas! :****you:

Comment

No one beats him at 140; if he handles/adjusts to Pac's speed, I'm even willing to say he'll beat Pac.

Bradley gives him the best fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            i think he walks through whatever bradley can give, and dishes out some serious punishment of his own. i respect bradley, but i haven't been too high on him like many on here have been. bradley is also a welterweight now, that's why i didn't include him in my list of possible opponents at 140.
            i think bradley would outbox him at 140.............bradley wouldn't try to "stop" lucas, so theres no need to walk threw everything that he could dish out. he would keep lucas honest with his shots though, bradley would beat him with a game plan (turning him & out boxing him)

lucas is not manny (not close)
            Last edited by Godsfly; 10-14-2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

I know Matthysse is a very good fighter. But he's getting wildy overrated for beating Olusegun, Soto, and for having close fights that he arguably won against Judah and Alexander. I mean all of a sudden, he's beating everyone from 140-147 aside from Floyd. Get real. He's very good, and Garcia-matthysse is THE FIGHT right now at 140. But people need to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                i think bradley would outbox him at 140.............bradley wouldn't try to "stop" him. so theres no need to walk threw everything that he could dish out. bradley would beat him with a game plan (turning him & out boxing him)

lucas is not manny (not even close) bradley would be at his best at 140 in my opinion...........
                bradley is a smart and determined fighter, but i just don't see bradley "turning him & out boxing him". not against the matthysse we've been seeing lately. opinions are opinions though, right? if only bradley was still champ at 140 and with shaw (cause i highly doubt dunkin/arum would put him in with a lesser known name that's promoted by gbp).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  No one will survive.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
                  lucas couldn't handle lateral movement and lost

bradley would also beat his overrated arse

Behave, couldn't handle lateral movement! Alexander, Soto, Ajose have great lateral movement and no wasted movement.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I know Matthysse is a very good fighter. But he's getting wildy overrated for beating Olusegun, Soto, and for having close fights that he arguably won against Judah and Alexander. I mean all of a sudden, he's beating everyone from 140-147 aside from Floyd. Get real. He's very good, and Garcia-matthysse is THE FIGHT right now at 140. But people need to relax.
                    i think more people are talking about him for his more recent wins. he changed as a fighter imo from those losses, and i think some people are seeing that. and i'm not one saying he beats everyone from 140-147 besides floyd. no one should either. he needs to fight solid WWs before saying stuff like that. at 140, i think he arguably stands alone.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Mayweather especially could not make 140! Pac I'm not sure but IMO hes on the slide and the last mofo he wants to trade with is Lucas. Call me insane but I think Matthysse beats him, stops him and people say Pac is old, shot etc and discredit it.

Yeah hes faster but Lucas inside game punch resistance etc
                      Nobody IMO can trade with this guy in the pocket or at mid range and his boxing ability is so underestimated!

I see Pac as a smaller but faster Ajose with more balls which backfires. Lucas eats southpaws nevermind small, one handed ones who best asset is down the ****ter!
                      you are crazy..pac (even at this stage) feasts on guys like mathysse..hell, i think rios gives him hell

Comment

Working...
                      X