Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    let rigo beat somebody good , then he can talk...
    Beat somebody good like Nishi? Or like WV2? Or like... Mathebula? Stop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He just beat the #1 ranked fighter in the division, but he's going after easy fights.
      Oh gosh, more Nishi huggers coming out of the woodworks.

Comment

• maybe this is the future of boxing, guys just barely in the double digits fighting for a world championship or being champions

"now, in the red corner undefeated in 5 fights, considered the best in his class, bobby juarez!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
          It was a clear duck. He went from"I'll fight who ever wants it line them up" to "I'm not excited about him" in a split second. I hate to bring Floyd up but this is the **** he started.
          It's funny because the same posters who hate on Mayweather for this are the same ones defending Donaire. It's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
            Because Donaire has fans in droves... Stop that. Nobody outside of boxing knows what a nonito is. Have fun watching the mega event with Arce.
            I mean seriously. What world to these people live in. Go to any sportsbar and ask a random person who Nonito Donaire is. They will bring up Mayweather and Pacquiao. I'm watching ESPN right now and the results of the fight last night isn't even on the bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              It's funny because the same posters who hate on Mayweather for this are the same ones defending Donaire. It's pathetic.
              Floyd has been criticized for not fighting an unknown fighter with only 11 pro fights and absolutely nobody noteworthy on his resume?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                I mean seriously. What world to these people live in. Go to any sportsbar and ask a random person who Nonito Donaire is. They will bring up Mayweather and Pacquiao. I'm watching ESPN right now and the results of the fight last night isn't even on the bottom line.
                And it's sad, because guys like Donaire and Rigo are ridiculously talented, Donaire has a fan-friendly style and Rigo is a master technician of the sport, but they can't get any acknowledgement from a major sports syndicate.

With that being said, the last thing Donaire should be saying is 'this guy needs more fights' or 'he priced himself out' or 'he's not entertaining'.... stop it all. Donaire isn't even ppv and he acts like it's business decisions. At his weight class, there's no ppv demographic; there's hardcore boxing fans and huggers, no casual money involved at all.
                Last edited by deejd; 10-14-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Floyd has been criticized for not fighting an unknown fighter with only 11 pro fights and absolutely nobody noteworthy on his resume?
                  Here's one of those posters... the lengths stans will go to.

Comment

• Rigo is getting overrated nowadays

imma when some bum beat him first before Donaire

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Then why won't he do it? Easy first round KO, he probably won't even have to train it will be such an easy fight!
                      Donaire CLEARLY explained it last night he wouldn't be motivated enough to even get up and go train! I much rather see Donaire figth Mares vs Moreno winner, Rigo should fight Santa Cruz, WVII or even the Darchynian before he tries calling out Donaire!

Comment

Working...
                      X