No announcement yet.

Nishioka is #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troav View Post
    Arce is probably next, oh god! Make it stop, please!!
    Oh no these Filipino fans will make out Arce is a real threat to the extent they'll actually do you a favour and get the bookies to give great odds!

Originally posted by VVho View Post
    whats donaires walk around weight? Agree he is afraid of a real threat, guys like mathebula aren't real threats
    No sure but when he faced Navarez he ballooned too 130 something and that was in the morning, my guess is high 130s to 140 in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      He is 37. His last win was a close fight against a Rafael Marquez that was so shot he could barely stand up. He was coming off of a 1 year lay off. What did people expect?

He was fighting a shot fighter who couldn't pull the trigger. It is embarrassing that Donaire keeps picking that absolute worst opponents he could.

I mean I highlighted all of this before the fight, and pointed out how Donaire was taking the easiest fight he could find, instead of fighting a credible opponent like Rigondeaux.
      I knew the ring rust would show up, but it was really BAD. Nishi was slow and flat-footed, barely threw any punches and he didn't throw a variety of shots either. Nonito did what he had to do, but the shit was boring. Worse than Vasquez and Mathebula. Nishi was a higher ranked opponent, so he'll get 100% credit from the majority, but I knew that there was a high possibility of this happening. I wouldn't call it a cherry-pick, but it was a calculated move.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

You said Proska would K.O Golovkin, I can't take you seriously. Hes a ****ing 135lb can picking on shot fighters and scrubs. Tell that mofo to fight Rigo, I will bet anything, Rigo despite the size advantage absolutely buries him!

Nah Rigo would go into a defensive shell all night once he gets tagged. If anyone actually wants to challenge Donaire a bit it would have to be someone who's not gonna be afraid to trade shots. Unfortunately theirs no one at 122 that can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
          errrr, Mathebula is a giant with a ling reach.

Why do you want Nonito to move 8-12 lbs up? Let him grow in the 122 division ffs.

So big deal, Maroquinn had a better amateur background etc and a longer reach as did Kennedy against Rigondeaux!

He has already, and what do you mean let him grown him into it? He is already huge at the weight and had 3 fights there!

Comment

So big deal, Maroquinn had a better amateur background etc and a longer reach as did Kennedy against Rigondeaux!

He has already, and what do you mean let him grown him into it? He is already huge at the weight and had 3 fights there!
            Yet he can still make weight without a problem. While you're at it, why not also complain about Anselmo Moreno, this guy is taller than Nonito and walks around at 140+ lbs in between fights.

Wait, Maroquin and Mathebula are much bigger than Nonito, why are you not ragging them?

Comment

Oh great, now you are comparing Chavez jr to Nonito. What a total moron..
              Yet he can still make weight without a problem. While you're at it, why not also complain about Anselmo Moreno, this guy is taller than Nonito and walks around at 140+ lbs in between fights.

Wait, Maroquin and Mathebula are much bigger than Nonito, why are you not ragging them?

The double standards and contradictions are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
                Nah Rigo would go into a defensive shell all night once he gets tagged. If anyone actually wants to challenge Donaire a bit it would have to be someone who's not gonna be afraid to trade shots. Unfortunately theirs no one at 122 that can pull it off.

Disagree, I see a guy with nothing but a left hand, a one handed fighter who telegraphs every punch. Rigondeaux destroys him, hes a ****ing big bum and not as good as Maroquinn IMO

All I see is a big div, picking on little fighters and shot fighters, he has no skill, I think you all talk stupid personally.

Rigondeaux would make him his *****, easy fight, not 50/50, not 60/40, Rigo kills that pudgy 1-D wannabe, he is no boxer. He is a bum, no better than your average St bully.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  if you can make the weight you get the credit.

donaire isnt the only one who doesnt fight in his walking around weight yet he's the only one who gets criticized.

If he can make the weight why would you have a problem with it?

Donaire so good and far above lower weight fighters that he gets ripped for being too big despite making the weight with ease while other fighters struggle making weight not eating for a whole week in some instances in order to get a unfair size advantage by fighting in weight classes they cant make weight in a healthy natural fashion not a peep of criticism.

stupid.
                  i thought people want to see rigo vs donaire. so why are people wanting donaire to move up in weight? lol ...if u looked at the weigh-in, donaire doesn't look drained at all at 122. it's not the same with chavez jr where he looks like a skeleton at weigh-in and on fight night he's 180+ pounds.

Comment

Disagree, I see a guy with nothing but a left hand, a one handed fighter who telegraphs every punch. Rigondeaux destroys him, hes a ****ing big bum and not as good as Maroquinn IMO

All I see is a big div, picking on little fighters and shot fighters, he has no skill, I think you all talk stupid personally.

Rigondeaux would make him his *****, easy fight, not 50/50, not 60/40, Rigo kills that pudgy 1-D wannabe, he is no boxer. He is a bum, no better than your average St bully.
                    lmao....wow do u sound mad...

Comment

Good God these cuban rigondeaux nuthuggers are sad. Nonito TKOs a respected fighter like nishioka and the first thing these huggers do is menstruate on a boxing message board to convince themselves Donaire isn't a good fighter.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X