Is Benavidez the new Tommy hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i think his quite chinny?

Comment

he almost got ktfo'd. good thing that referee didn't try to stop the fight.

Comment

lol looks like he has Hearns jab and chin

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          lol he didn't look like Margarito in that final round, but he knew how to survive unlike Khan.
          true that. LOL. hes the new tommy hearns without the powerful right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            LOL..tall jabbers and their chin. always a package.

Comment

I was going to post earlier that Benavidez has a lot of talent but he reminds me a lot of Linares how he's very vulnerable and is still a big work in progress. A lot of these talented prospects have been getting killed when they step up just a little bit.

Sillakh
              Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                lol he didn't look like Margarito in that final round, but he knew how to survive unlike Khan.
                Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                man i think his quite chinny?
                Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                I was going to post earlier that Benavidez has a lot of talent but he reminds me a lot of Linares how he's very vulnerable and is still a big work in progress. A lot of these talented prospects have been getting killed when they step up just a little bit.

Sillakh
                Lemieux
                I don't think so. Like I said in the other thread, it was the dude's first 8 rounder and you could see him fading. He had a Martinez moment, to relaxed and didn't see the punch coming. Keep in mind he's only 20 years old too.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

Sillakh
                  Lemieux
                  true that.
                  i think his opponent is quite good and definitely a puncher as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    lol...i think he just drains himself too much to make 140. he looks too big for the weight. maybe moving up to 147 will be better for his chin.

Comment

What channel is showing the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X