No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Will Finish Khan's Career Off at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Hanson View Post
    Brook is just posturing for publicity he knows he's nowhere near ready for an assassin like Khan. Khan was KO'd by Prescott but that was a long time ago. The punch Garcia landed was on the neck/ back of the head aka a RABBIT PUNCH which is illegal. Khan shouldve had 5 min to recover. No different than if Garcia had punched him in the nuts and theyd made him keep fighting. LaRoid Cheaterson lost to Khan even pumped up on steroids, so Khan has really only lost once like a million years ago at too low of a weight
    How do you punch someone in the back of the head when your standing in front of them

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hanson View Post
      Ah damn what I meant was behind the ear, not back of the head....my bad but it is behind the ear which is absolutely illegal. I know this makes people angry because you guys are Khan haters...but it's just rulebook facts that must be considered
      It was more under the ear than behind the ear, but there's no way that punching behind the ear is illegal anyway. It happens all the time, and I've never seen a warning, point deduction, or disqualification for it.

I'm not a Khan hater. I just don't believe that it was an illegal punch. You're probably the only person who does.

Comment

Will somebody please fight this clown Brook. He could be a good fighter or he could suck. I wasnt all that impressed the only time I saw him fight, although watching fights on EPIX is sick by the way. What we do know is being the best in England is worth less than nothing over here in the US. This guy reminds me of Khan 2 years ago. Talking all this junk like hes this and hes that. Child please!!! Get on a plane and start fighting the top contenders over here.

Comment

khan vs brook sounds like a good fight to me. MEN arena or maybe reebok stadium would be good. make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Ok so why didn't they rule it a N/C? Get real and stop making excuses for your fighter. I know you may like him a lot which is cool, but don't make excuses for his short comings.
            Well perhaps you are correct, but a ref potentially blowing a call would be nothing new. As for Khan yeah he's cool I like fighters who are willing to take risks in order to land their shots. Not being able to withstand a solid shot isnt a shortcoming, its just a part of the game for offensive fighters. Fighters with super thick skulls that can absorb lots of punches (James Toney, Ali, Frazier etc) just end up not being able to speak.....whereas guys whos bodies shut down when theyre supposed to end up with minimal brain damage (George Foreman, Lennox Lewis, Roid Jones etc) I just hope Virgil Hunter doesnt turn him into another safety first bore. No shame in getting KO'd by world champions. The shame is guys like Floyd Mayweather taking 10 rounds to TKO limited dingleberries like Ricky Hatton or The Klitchko's taking 3/4of a fight (if ever) to get guys outta there that shouldnt even be there in the first place.
            Last edited by Steve Hanson; 10-12-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

fuuk brook he's a coward looking for a big payday,ducked mike jones twice,offered a chance to fight bradley for the title but he ducked to fight another tomato can,this guy coward hoping for a big payday in england,hopefully if Khan sorts himself out then i wanna see Khan vs Bradley before this joker

Comment

Brook trying to get some publicity of from Khan's name

Comment

Working...
                X