No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Will Finish Khan's Career Off at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: I Will Finish Khan's Career Off at Welterweight

Eddie Hearn says that talks over a possible Brit blockbuster between Kell Brook and Amir Khan have begun.

The unbeaten Sheffield welterweight star faces an IBF welterweight World title eliminator next Saturday night (October 20) in the Steel City against Argentine Hector Saldivia in Betfair’s ‘This Is It’, with Randall Bailey defending the title against Devon Alexander in New York on the same night.

Khan returns to action on December 15 against Carlos Molina in Los Angeles after his shock stoppage loss to Danny Garcia in July, and Brook and Khan met on the Ringside set on Sky Sports last week in an explosive edition of the boxing magazine show. [Click Here To Read More]

Win a title then sure... but I doubt you beat Alexander

Comment

Brook is just posturing for publicity he knows he's nowhere near ready for an assassin like Khan. Khan was KO'd by Prescott but that was a long time ago. The punch Garcia landed was on the neck/ back of the head aka a RABBIT PUNCH which is illegal. Khan shouldve had 5 min to recover. No different than if Garcia had punched him in the nuts and theyd made him keep fighting. LaRoid Cheaterson lost to Khan even pumped up on steroids, so Khan has really only lost once like a million years ago at too low of a weight

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hanson View Post
        The punch Garcia landed was on the neck/ back of the head aka a RABBIT PUNCH which is illegal. Khan shouldve had 5 min to recover. No different than if Garcia had punched him in the nuts and theyd made him keep fighting.
        Delusional.

Comment

The punch Garcia landed was on the neck/ back of the head aka a RABBIT PUNCH which is illegal. Khan shouldve had 5 min to recover. No different than if Garcia had punched him in the nuts and theyd made him keep fighting.
          You are so lost

Comment

Originally posted by JED46 View Post
            Delusional.

Dude....thanks for the video! Now people can see exactly what Im talking about. it's right there

Comment

Brook is just posturing for publicity he knows he's nowhere near ready for an assassin like Khan. Khan was KO'd by Prescott but that was a long time ago. The punch Garcia landed was on the neck/ back of the head aka a RABBIT PUNCH which is illegal. Khan shouldve had 5 min to recover. No different than if Garcia had punched him in the nuts and theyd made him keep fighting. LaRoid Cheaterson lost to Khan even pumped up on steroids, so Khan has really only lost once like a million years ago at too low of a weight
              back of the head. khan got hit on the back part of the jaw.

Comment

LMAO If it was a rabbit punch is should've been called illegal. That punch was in an awkward spot but it was 1000% LEGAL! It was on the jaw/neck but it was NOT on the back of the head. The following image may disturb you or make you cry, but look again....

GIFSoup

Damn by the time i posted up the GIF everyone else had posted it lol
                Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 10-12-2012, 11:58 AM. Reason: Beat to the punch lol

Comment

Ah damn what I meant was behind the ear, not back of the head....my bad but it is behind the ear which is absolutely illegal. I know this makes people angry because you guys are Khan haters...but it's just rulebook facts that must be considered

Comment

Ah damn what I meant was behind the ear, not back of the head....my bad but it is behind the ear which is absolutely illegal. I know this makes people angry because you guys are Khan haters...but it's just rulebook facts that must be considered
                    Ok so why didn't they rule it a N/C? Get real and stop making excuses for your fighter. I know you may like him a lot which is cool, but don't make excuses for his short comings.

Comment

Working...
                    X