No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
    want a triangle theory? how about hatton, dela joya and Cotto? ow, Im sure you have lots of excuses! lol.
    I don't follow?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      floyd negotiates with manny the same way manny negotiates with him.
      And how does this apply to Pac barely beating JMM as someone stated? Apparently the testing was because Floyd knew that Pac was a threat and was not fooled by triangle theories just because Pac struggled with JMM and he did not.

Comment

LOL, asking for 'cutoffs' during drug testing.

LMAO. The pac stans actually tried to justify that *****. Bahaha.

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        except when floyd offered compromise cutoff times of 24, 14 and 7 days, which he only pulled off the table becuase manny repeatedly refused each compromise offer.

floyd negotiates with manny the same way manny negotiates with him. I can't see how you or anyone would have a problem with that.

Comment

Noway does Guzman beat Pacquiao. You guys are smoking something!
          This is interesting, if the Floyd/Pac fight doesn't get made and theer are obviously things going on behind the scenes, probably negative things, I can't see who else there is for Pac from 140-147. And no doubt Rios will be bigger than Pac on the night, in fact his been bigger than Pac in most of his 135 fights. Still, a very easy win for the Pacman.

Comment

S.....m.....h

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Question A) - then the fight may not happen. Question B) Indicating what he wants to do. Silence from Mayweather doesn't indicate his plans.
              why does floyd need to indicate his plans? Not until the december fights are over will floyd likely have a clearer picture of what opponent makes the most sense. My guess is floyd will wait to see what options are available and then start talking.

Unless of course the JMM/Manny 4 fight already has a predetermined winner and TR already has an April opponent for Manny. Then I can see why floyd should start making discussing plans now.

Comment

arum finally found another come forward fighter for manny to look good against! yay!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  And how does this apply to Pac barely beating JMM as someone stated? Apparently the testing was because Floyd knew that Pac was a threat and was not fooled by triangle theories just because Pac struggled with JMM and he did not.
                  you can come up with any reason you want as to why floyd asked for OSDT. the fact is manny wouldn't budge on the compromise offers and waited for 5 months to make a decision. so floyd pulled the offer then manny finally decides to agree.

So floyd is being just as stubborn and bullheaded as manny. I can't fault him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
                    I knew it!!!!!!
                    Why else do you think the scorecards were pre-filled for Rios for the Abril fight? If Im not mistaken Arum mentioned or hinted that the winner of Rios-Gamboa would be in line to face Pacquiao (but of course Gamboa fell thru). After Rios "won" he also mentioned something about Rios could face Marquez so its obvious that he's been setting him up for a big fight. Alvarado has to KO him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

dear mr larryx,

please show arum how the toss salad man gets down.

sincerely,
                      King MEAT

Comment

Working...
                      X