• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooooohhh..I've always wanted to see Rios vs PAC

make it happen!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      4/20 hmm... I wonder if Chavez will fight on the undercard...
      lol. That is a good one.

Comment

One thing that will not be a history revision. Floyd WILL be remembered as having played a part in the Pac fight not happening - 5 years, 10 years, 20 years down the line. That will become a piece of his legacy. Pac may be blamed for his part, but Floyd will not be able to escape blame. Not arguable.

Comment

I wonder would people want to see Rios vs. Mayweather.

Comment

DIDN'T A HUGE LIST OF YOU *******S SAY BRANDON RIOS VS PAC NOT TOO LONG AGO.......you really can't satisfy everyone. **** it. I rather see him fighting new prime fighters than out of prime/old fighters or same **** fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              it wasnt going to be floyd anyway. he hasnt said a thing about boxing since he got released from the slammer. it takes six months to build a pay per view according to him, so where is he?

i bet he is going to retire.
              if it takes six months and he wants to fight in May, why would he have to say anything now? Also, shade Manny has a fight scheduled 12/8. What if he loses the fight?

What exactly should floyd be saying?
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-11-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

great fight vs either while it lasts, but Manny is waay too strong and gifted offensively for both guys

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  And that is enough for Floyd to DEMAND Olympic testing. And Floyd does NOT negotiate, he demands. He doesn not compromise and ANYONE can see that.
                  except when floyd offered compromise cutoff times of 24, 14 and 7 days, which he only pulled off the table becuase manny repeatedly refused each compromise offer.

floyd negotiates with manny the same way manny negotiates with him. I can't see how you or anyone would have a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Also, Manny has a fight scheduled 12/8. What if he loses the fight? What exactly should floyd be saying?
                    Question A) - then the fight may not happen. Question B) Indicating what he wants to do. Silence from Mayweather doesn't indicate his plans.

Comment

What a joke. War Marquez!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X