Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Rios will get his head knocked off his shoulders. It'll be a fun 4 round fight, Manny by brutal KO.

BTW, great work on the new contract extension, Manny!

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised the same routine has been going on for years now.

Comment

I remember back in the day (2007-2009) when Floyd Mayweather fought jr welterweight champion Ricky Hatton and lightweight champion Juan Manuel Maruez back to back. People everyone (Floyd Haters) were claiming that he was ducking all the top welterweights and only fought smaller guys. It was a constant topic of conversation on forums like this one. Fast forward to 2012. Manny Pacquaio, who has fought as a welterweight or higher 7 or 8 times compared to the 4 times Mayweather had prior to the Hatton fight, in consecutive fights has fought then lightweight JMM, then jr welterweight champ Timothy Bradley, about to fight JMM, and is now talking about fight another jr welterweight in the Rios-Alvarado winner. Where is the outcry people? Its obvious that Pac is picking on smaller fights, much like Mayweather "did" a couple years ago (said in the most sarcastic tone possible).

Comment

If pacquiao fights rios after marquez He'll lose a fan

Comment

I thought Pac was only extending his contract with the reassurance that Bob would get him Floyd Pac is continuing to hide behind Arum from Floyd!!!

Comment

Why the hell not? People are sick of Mayweather's excuses. Thumbs up to Arum.

Comment

Arum's desperate he has nothing left to offer Pacquiao! He'll do anything to keep Pacquiao fighting house fighters. How do you go from Nonito Donaires undercard to a PPV Main Event with Pacquiao in your next fight. They've managed to avoid some fighters with Rios now and get straight to a payday!

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  4/20 hmm... I wonder if Chavez will fight on the undercard...
                  lol good one!

Comment

I can't hate on Arum thought. Arum is just lining up the same idiots to continue paying for his PPV while he still can. Its just business. Can't hate on another man's hustle...

Comment

I like how the Floyd fans is blaming arum and PAC now lol. Where is Floyd at? Did Floyd release a statement already regarding what manny said a few weeks ago about him agreeing to do all ost and even take less??? Do u guys know what possibility means? Is arum and PAC suppose to just wait on Floyd??

Comment

Working...
                      X