No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    If everyone does what Floyd does --retire whenever he wants to, fight once a year, duck fights, take long vacations-- boxing will cease to exist.
    the man has enough money to do what he wants, big enough name to sell on his own, smart enough to know age is coming up so why torture the body, and when he decides to fight its not huge but HUGE. Yeah i too would like to see him more but unlike all other boxers he can dictate his pace

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
      If he's a natural 140lber in the wrong division, why wouldn't the fight be held at 140? Fighting either guy at 147 is a joke and so has Manny been the last 3 or 4 years.
      Originally posted by WESS View Post
      End thread............................................ ......................../////
      And fight ....??? Who??

Matthysse? So you can say he's tailor made for Pacquiao?
      hmm.... No no....wait... Danny Garcia !! Lamont Peterson.... Maidana!!

Fanboys

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        And fight ....??? Who??

Matthysse? So you can say he's tailor made for Pacquiao?
        hmm.... No no....wait... Danny Garcia !! Lamont Peterson.... Maidana!!

Fanboys
        pac is ducking malignaggi.

Comment

• I'd pay top dolla to see this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            pac is ducking malignaggi.
            Bet on that!

Comment

• lol @ these pac-tarts flip flopping....May god bless their little hearts.

Comment

• Ah some B grade little guys forced up for Manny I see Arum is true to form they wont fight a non shot WW without draining them so I guess this is the only way they can get wins , what a WW force Manny is lol , the beast from the east is the joke of the decade .

Can you imagine Floyd coming out saying we are going to fight Rios or Avarado he would be a laughing stock .
                Last edited by Reloaded; 10-13-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Welp. You know what's next.

Comment

• Bob comes out and explains his business ways and states why pac should fight Rios next... it's good business right?

Why would he put pac in with Floyd now or in the past when he would have to share the revenue? Bob can keep Pac fighting anyone but elite WW's and JMW's while keeping the cash in house.. Best fight the best? That’s not good business says Bob Arum…

Where are all the pac-tarts that cry like cowards over the Mayweather JMM/Hatton fights? You got to love them simple tarts.... they flip flop more than a fruity pancake by Betty Crocker!

Comment

Working...
                      X