Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is erkin me lately. First in 2010 Floyd and manny agreed to 5050 split. then manny says no to random testig becuz he fought morales after giving blood and blamed the loss on that. Typical. Then after manny barely beats marquez at the same weight floyd killed him at what did bob say? MAY 5 possible rematch. Mayweather called MANNY out numerous times. saying i got may 5 mgm grand i want manny. After arum and manny knew floyd was serious they said MANNY cant fight cloud because his cuts wont be healed. Really so y was may 5 ur date until Floyd said he had it? Y was fighting before June not a problem until Floyd said he wanted It. Then they need an outdoor stadium which still hasnt been built. Lol

MANNY keeps saying he wants Floyd yet schedules mgm at the same time Floyd is doing WWE lol and u pac fans think they want tgis fight. MANNY woyld have never extended with arum if he really wanted that fight. And arum wouldn't come out 6-7 months before mannys next fight saying he will fight rios alvarado lmao. we know Floyd don't talk about who hes going to fight all year he says It once and its done.

You think split ppv and all that couldn't b agreed upon? Come on all Floyd wants is the bigger share the rest could have gotten worked out. Now because floyd hasn't said nothing a guy qho fights once a year ur calling him a ducker. Why don't they call Floyd out after the marquex fight instead of picking opponents already lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
      Relax people, Bob Arum is doing the job of a boxing promoter. Hyping up a fight between two of his guys; saying that the winner is a viable opponent for Pac to have the non-hardcore fans pay attention to it.

Notice how he came out with this BEFORE the fight happened...
      When has Bob ever been wrong when it came to this?

Comment

• And can u guys stop it with the bob is keeping manny away from Floyd. Manny is bobs cash cow blah blah bob doesn't want manny to lose blah blah. Manny just lost to Bradley!! The whole bob is keeping PAC away from Floyd is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          What's wrong with PAC fighting the rios/Alvarado winner? That fight would be explosive, make it happen
          That's what I'm saying. Look at all of his other options from 140-147 unless someone would rather see Marquez 5 or Bradley and Cotto 2.

Floyd said he's not fighting right now and focusing on his promotion company. Why should Bob wait around to see what Floyd's decision is? Arum has a promotional company to run too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Clowns in this site are unbelievable. They can't make up their minds. What has happened to the "Pacquiao is done" talks? That he's slowing down; he's no longer in his prime; he's no longer in the top P4P? What happened to all that?

Pac is back to being a monster again and can take on Klitschko.
            I don't even know what the outrage all about. I'm actually waiting for Floyd's announcing the Canelo fight. That's more interesting to me than Pac/Floyd.

We all know he won't take Sergio.

Comment

• Either Rios or Alvarado would give Pacquiao a blood spill, I'm glad Mayweather is out of Pacquiao's headlines. Floyd's fights is always like waiting who's going to punch or who's going to sit down in 1 corner or who's going to run or ride a bike LMAO. HONESTLY SPEAKING!

Comment

• the reason why pac vs floyd will never happen is coz floyd is scared, period ...and not becuase pac is scheduled to fight somebody else..having said that , this is a **** fight and i doubt it's gonna happen

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  In speaking Spanish ?? LOL
                  and english lol. well pac is going to fight the winner of the fight or tim bradley because those r the only top rank fighters around pac's weight so this shouldn't be a suprise. mike alvarado will not be a blown up jww he is already a big jww but rios will be. but pac won't exactly have a "size" advantage. i honestly wouldn't mind seeing pac fight the winner he will get back to looking like a beast against one of these guys. mike alvarado is a big guy but if rios can get past him a pac-rios fight would be scintillating. alvarado would be outclassed imo but i certainly don't count him out against rios. alvarado-rios is a 50/50 fight to me.

Comment

• Paq can't even cut off the ring against an old washed up Mosley. He lost his last two fights against JMM and Bradly.

So I don't know what the fuss all about.

About Floyd. 50 cent attempted to make the fight happen. Pac waited. No response from Floyd. These are all well-documented and the links are all over the place. So....

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Another in-house fight for Arum? What an unexpected surprise.

Comment

Working...
                      X