Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Would Knock Hatton Out in a Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the malignaggi guide to becoming a "star"

step 1. fight a bunch of bums

step 2. cherry pick the easiest belt holder who sucks

step 3. run your mouth in order to land a big fight

step 4. get beat to hell in that big fight

step 5. complain and make excuses

step 6. switch trainers/promoters/haircuts switch everything

step 7. repeat process!

Comment

I'm going to give credit where it's due and then ... Paulie did not cherry pick anything. He fought with real contenders. Even with an ABC championship, he earned it in the ring. That being said, he took some real beatings and dished out pitty pat in return. He may be able to knock out Hatton now, but that would be a Hatton problem and not a Paulie improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I'm going to give credit where it's due and then ... Paulie did not cherry pick anything. He fought with real contenders. Even with an ABC championship, he earned it in the ring. That being said, he took some real beatings and dished out pitty pat in return. He may be able to knock out Hatton now, but that would be a Hatton problem and not a Paulie improvement.
        yeah he fought with them and got beaten up. now he's fighting a guy who came up from 135 to fight morales at 140 and got beaten to hell. now he's fighting at 147 against malignaggi in a title fight? good idea! this is what you call a cherry pick. someone to look good against to set you up for another fight down the road. why not fight a real contender? cause he would lose! he's just guarding that belt till someone decides to beat him up and take it.

Comment

Sometimes I think Malignaggi suffered brain damage in the Cotto fight

Comment

this is one thing i like paulie, he always speak like a clown...his biggest punch cannot even down ivan calderon...

Comment

Working...
            X