Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Would Knock Hatton Out in a Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If hatton has forgotten how to dodge punches im sure he ko Hatton with accumulation.

If relative light hitting Floyd can KO hatto with accumulation then so can Paulie.

Comment

Wouldnt happen

Hatton still has enough to take care of Paulie, Id bet money on it.

Comment

Paulie will out point hatton
        Who knows maybe rickys resistance is gone now that
        he almost got killed in his last fight

Never say never

Comment

Paulie thinks he can knock anyone out ever since his last tko win.

Comment

That said, Paulie hasn't had brittle hand issues at 147 which is what plagued him at 140. A TKO isn't out of the question. It's not like its very difficult to find Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              If hatton has forgotten how to dodge punches im sure he ko Hatton with accumulation.

If relative light hitting Floyd can KO hatto with accumulation then so can Paulie.
              No comparison here. Floyd has proven he can bang when necessary. He just takes less punishment winning by utilizing his masterful defense. Mayweather can punch hard when necessary, he just doesn't have to rely on it.

Comment

Its always the same load of rubbish on here paulie is one of my favorite personalities in boxing and i really like the dude but first time round regardless of trainer he couldn't deal with Ricky he got thoroughly out boxed and out fought hes beaten a few half decent fighters an unproven champion in senchenko who has always been there for the taking in my opinion and everyone has jumped on his bandwagon every time hes stepped up a class hes lost and has been beat down if hatton comes into the fight in shape he beats paulie any day of the week hes just the better fighter the only way he beats hatton is if hatton gasses.

Comment

yeah ok paulie keep dreaming m8

Comment

LOL, I like watching Paulie's style, but he's nothing special at all.

Hatton at his peak was in that upper echelon of boxers, or at least borderline world class. He was a little overrated, but then after his losses to Floyd, and Pacquiao, he became severely underrated.

He has blamed his losses on past trainers; he's gone through 3-4 trainers in his career, and supposedly after each time he switched he was "rejuvenated," and "doing the right things."

I expect his new trainer will be the fix for all his problems until he loses again.

If Hatton has even 50% left, him vs Paulie is a 50/50 fight now.

Comment

It's not impossible that Malignaggi might knockout Hatton in the rematch because he seems stronger but still exceptionally fast at 147, but his last fight could have been misleading. He needs to fight a top fighter next to see where he truly stands in the division.

Hatton never really looked great at 147, Collazo almost knocked him out too. At 140 though, Hatton was a very dangerous fighter. It's kind of a similar story with Marcos Maidana in a way, they both just weren't built for 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X