Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Would Knock Hatton Out in a Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Would Knock Hatton Out in a Rematch!

A very fired up Paulie Malignaggi joined us on the most recent edition of BoxingScene's official audio show, The Boxing Lab. The Italian-American fighter spoke on a variety of topics including a potential future rematch against Ricky Hatton.

Malignaggi would like nothing more than a chance to avenge his 2008 TKO loss to Hatton. Not only is he confident of coming away with the victory but he feels that he would stop The Hitman. [Click Here To Read More]

hahaha, paulie is mad he got stopped by hatton.

Comment

Paulie is believing he has power now he has 2 recent stoppages, but even Hatton isn't getting KO'd by those feather fists

Comment

ok, well we know paulie is mad as hell when he threatens to ko someone lol. paulie is the ultimate goof. as far as i can tell, hatton never mentioned paulies name, it's been paulie callin on ricky. the magic man is one of the weakest champs in boxing period and with an average at best following, his next loss will be his last big fight(and i can't wait for this clown to retire. I hated molitor and we've definitly seen the last of that chump, so paulie retiring in the same year would awsome. Guess i just hate weak champs. peace ya'll

Comment

Paulie thinks he's Mohammed-I'm-'ard-Bruce Lee since he got a couple of recent stoppages!

I think if there were a rematch it would go to either fighter on a close decision. Face damage galore.

Comment

Paulie seems to be abit worried a big pay-day against Hatton is slipping away now with talk of Hatton Vs Khan, and is trying to trash talk to insure it doesn't.
            He doesn't KO Hatton now, never mind back then. He mentions a Khan rematch alsol..i think he loses that aswell due to his lack of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
              Paulie thinks he's Mohammed-I'm-'ard-Bruce Lee since he got a couple of recent stoppages!

I think if there were a rematch it would go to either fighter on a close decision. Face damage galore.
              well said Bricktop!

Comment

dont know why hes so mad ab hatton loss hatton beat alotta other ppl only ones he didnt where may and pac !

but i agree he could stop hatton now , ricky has no business in the ring
                hes beyond shot plus paulie looked juiced outta kis mind for senchenko fight

Comment

Paulie's trainer is to blame for him losing to Cotto.

Comment

Paulie has no punch. Hahahahahaha, his knock out record speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X