Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Clash on December 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respected how Abraham remained in the Super Six even when his limitations had become clear. But since then he seems content to replicate the sort of run he had at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I respected how Abraham remained in the Super Six even when his limitations had become clear. But since then he seems content to replicate the sort of run he had at 160.
      Abraham is so popular in Germany that he could fight LarryX and still fill the O2 in Berlin.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Odd choice. Bouadla is a middleweight. The last time he fought at 168 was in 2011 where he was a tune up for Mikkel Kessler. In that fight he showed durability and nothing else as he took a hammering.

AA likes Fighters that comes forward and is relatively easy to hit. Bouadla fits the bill perfectly. But how he qualifies for a titleshot is beyond me.
        Yeah man it's a complete joke. I hoped they would take decent fighters but it doesn't start well. Hell even Sakio Bika or Edwin Rodriguez would have done the business.

Comment

Abraham is so popular in Germany that he could fight LarryX and still fill the O2 in Berlin.
          Abraham don't wanna mix it up Memphis style.

Comment

Abraham don't wanna mix it up Memphis style.
            Right. Besides I dont think Larry has a passport anyway.

Comment

You're saying it like LarryX isn't a draw. Dude would make Timothy Bradley look like a big ticket seller if they fight in GreenBox, Memphis, Tennessee.

Comment

**** defence.

Comment

Rodriquez Too Much For Abraham

I would of liked to see the talks last week with Edwin Rodriquez have worked out. Rodriquez would have put on a great fight, but too risky for AA.

Comment

I like Abraham so I hope this is a stay-busy money-maker and not a sign he plans to consistently bumfight for awhile. Dude can still beat everybody but the top guys at 168

Comment

That's exactly what he's doing, he's starting a new bum of the month club at 168.

Comment

Working...
                      X