Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: If I Win, Bradley, Malignaggi Bouts Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
    I wouldn't say nobody

"I thought Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson."Duane Ford. (30 years of experience judging fights)
    One of the worst judges in boxing lol.
    Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 10-09-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

so excited to see him in the ring again...

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        If Hatton wins his next fight comfortably I can't see why a Bradley-Hatton fight can't happen?

Hatton sells HUGE in the UK and a viable opponent like Bradley would sell out the Etihad arena and sell huge on PPV.

If Bradley wants money fight which he can't get outside of Pacquaio because he can't sell tickets, Hatton would be a great way to make those dollars he craves.

Would he be willing to travel though?
        I'd imagine if it was Bradley he would do the fight in Vegas. He's a big draw in the States too, even without 20k brits coming over, and it would be a big money fight here as well.

I don't get all the hate for Ricky in here. If he looks good next month and Paulie wins then that would be a good fight. He handled Paulie pretty easily the first time and if Ricky still has some left it will probably be a good fight. Who do people want him to fight? He gets crap for talking about opponents people deem too tough, but if he took easy ones people would kill him over it. I guess he was damned no matter what he did.

And to anyone saying boxing doesn't need Ricky or he should just stay retired then you don't get it. Hatton is great for boxing, if he comes back even just as a decent fighter he will do wonders for the sport. He is a straight up super star. He's one of the few boxers casual fans know and love, if he can make a decent run it will really get boxing a lot of needed love from the general public.

Comment

A Bradley fight would be great, He needs to beat his next opponent first though..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Two division world champion Ricky Hatton has told WBN that he will have the top welterweights in his sights if his upcoming return to the ring against Vyacheslav Senchenko goes to plan on November 24.

Hatton has been linked to fighting current WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi in 2013, but needs an impressive performance in his first pro outing for over three years at Manchester Arena, to put himself in the frame for a shot at a fifth world title.

[Click Here To Read More]
            you know ricky's sorry ass is fighting Paulie again so he doesn't get anymore brain damaged.

Comment

Working...
            X