No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: If I Win, Bradley, Malignaggi Bouts Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
    Wow...This guy is just as delusional as Khan....
    That sig is terrible. You do realise nobody thinks Bradley won that fight?

Comment

i didnt read the article but i just wanted to comment on hatton vs bradley. in a general sense (prime), i think their footwork/movement would have been intriguing to watch. i think at their peaks, hatton vs bradley would have been a fun fight. bradley dominates on the outside, hatton takes the inside, pick'em (slight edge to bradley though) at mid-range..with either guy being able to dictate where the fight winds up

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        i have sigs disabled but if its regarding pacquiao vs bradley, i scored it a draw. jmm is my favorite fighter but i would have preferred a rematch with bradley. with that said, if i absolutely had to score in favor of one guy, pacquaio won.

Comment

One fight at a time Ricky, if he wins, he can beat Paulie, but he should probably have one more tune up first. He should stay away from Bradley for now, it could end his comeback early. Careful matchmaking is needed for Hatton to get his old form back.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I wouldn't say nobody

"I thought Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson."Duane Ford. (30 years of experience judging fights)

Comment

I remember before the first Hatton/Malignaggi fight our yank friends said Malignaggi would outbox Hatton, now they are at it again.

Comment

Hatton vs. Marquez would be awesome. And him against Bradley is not bad either.

Knock the rust off first but then go for it, why not?

Comment

O boy... I can already hear the hype train coming

Comment

Let's Not Forget How Hatton's Last Two Fights End; He's Not Beating Anyone!

More than two years ago, and hard substance abuse to follow, Hatton got train wrecked badly. He's not beating anyone credible. I'm tired of hearing about Ricky Hatton.

Comment

If Hatton wins his next fight comfortably I can't see why a Bradley-Hatton fight can't happen?

Hatton sells HUGE in the UK and a viable opponent like Bradley would sell out the Etihad arena and sell huge on PPV.

If Bradley wants money fight which he can't get outside of Pacquaio because he can't sell tickets, Hatton would be a great way to make those dollars he craves.

Would he be willing to travel though?

Comment

Working...
                      X