No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    a baby isn't born gay, the society glorifies this kinda behavior, its the fashion of the celebrities , actors, musicians alike. It's "cool" these days to be either bi or ****, being simply straight is no longer considered to be thrilling enough. Seems that some like to play Russian roulette with their lives instead with all the STD's out there.
    I am proud to be Pro-life and anti gay and does not need to be hiding behind the politically correct statements that some seems to do. I got my own brain to think with.
    Do your research you uneducated ****fobic! There is recent research proving that ****sexual behavior could be a result of chemical imbalances in the brain. Even if an ****sexual turned to be that way as a result of his upbringing, how could you blame them for being the result of a society like the one we live in?

Do some research: "Serotonergic signalling"

Not sure why I wasted my time responding to this :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      I dont care to speculate, he was caught against mosley yet he wasn't against cotto. He is a cheater, but there is no proof to say he cheated against cotto.
      fair enough, but people care to speculate because it is the logical thing to do.
      bottom line is margs doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, and people should speculate. only a really bad cheater gets caught the first time cheating.
      i personally wish he just never cheated, cause like i said, his style was awesome, he fought like a true mexican warrior. mexicans are my favorite style fighters and he was one of the best of them.

Comment

you seems to be obsessed with the word a$$wipe, guess it turns you on talking about a man's backside.
        Btw, we found your pic on the web:

Actually its you that is a bit obsessed with ****sexuality. Whats wrong have you noticed that you are attracted to men? Watch out you might be turning and I here there is vaccine that can fight off the gay bug. So, quick go get the shot before your wrist begins to get limp.

As far as your photo is concerned I don't think I could pass for Justin Bieber. But honestly I wouldn't mind being that young again. And actually I am in the photo in my avatar but that was along time ago.

But, I will tell you why I responded and it is because you are a vile disgusting human being. And you want to know how I know? Because I use be just like you that is until I grew up and matured some what.

And I have no issues with anyone that may believe ****sexuality is a sin based on their religious beliefs or even for other reasons. But I believe your opinions are based in something much simpler. Like the fact that your a complete moron who jumps to conclusions that are not fact based. As in if he bleeds he will spread the virus. Or you can turn gay. And if you really want to make a point why not at least get educated and stop spewing immature garbage.

In closing I will just say that I have no tolerance for ignorant hateful people as yourself. Who knows maybe its just because it reminds me of myself from years past. And I would also like to apologize about the a$$wipe thing. But, not to you because I actually owe the apology to the 5hit covered piece of toilet paper. Now, back to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3w5ol View Post
          fair enough, but people care to speculate because it is the logical thing to do.
          bottom line is margs doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, and people should speculate. only a really bad cheater gets caught the first time cheating.
          i personally wish he just never cheated, cause like i said, his style was awesome, he fought like a true mexican warrior. mexicans are my favorite style fighters and he was one of the best of them.
          It's just too much to do. Like the other guy said, it would be opening up a can of worms. If you look at the cotto win, then you would have to look at every fight in his career, then every other guy who has cheated and all of their fights. It's best to just go off what you know and can prove.

Comment

My opinion on Margacheato is that there is and should always be a big fat ? hanging over all his fights. I just have no respect for the man and he should have been cellmates with Luis Resto.

Comment

funny i dont remember many ppl freaking out when David Haye admitted to being bi-sexual

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Richards View Post
                props to charlieg.
                Killer sig homes!!!! When the world ends the only things that will survive will be ****roaches and Keith Richards. Rock on Keith!!!!

Comment

there goes the last respect I had for Cotto. I guess Cruz enjoyed what he saw in the common shower when fighting in the amateurs...
                  Who wants to fight Cruz now, esp if Cruz is cut and start to bleed..

Comment

it doesn't surprise me from a guy who dug his hands into another mans ass during floyd/cotto 24/7. but any hoo i have no problem with anyone coming out. their sexual desires is none of my business and shouldn't be anybody elses business

Comment

I'm not going to give cotto "props" or call him "an amazing human being" for heaving tolerance towards his gay old friend

Comment

Working...
                      X