No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    There's only one word for you pal.... Ignorant! Sorry there's actually plenty, stupid, ******ed, dumb, senseless, unintelligent! I think you get my point. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that to cruz's face either, your the type of person who would write about it on the Internet or say it behind someone's back!
    So let everyone turn gay and the population of the Earth will decrease.
    Now go back to the backside of your bf

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      actually there is. that's why he was suspended and his trainer banned for life.

but i see what you doing here so carry on....
      Wasn't he suspended for what happened before the mosley fight?

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        So let everyone turn gay and the population of the Earth will decrease.
        Now go back to the backside of your bf

Turn gay? There isn't a switch that you can flip to gay mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
          Wasn't he suspended for what happened before the mosley fight?

my mistake.

but if he cheated against shane why wouldnt he against cotto considering cotto was the bigger fight?

Comment

good for cruz no athlete should hide what they are

Comment

my mistake.

but if he cheated against shane why wouldnt he against cotto considering cotto was the bigger fight?
              Well i dont want to speculate because it would bring into question all of his wins. If he had loaded gloves for a long time, it didn't really effect paul williams or clottey, cotto must have been the weak link.

Comment

my mistake.

Was Cotto really the bigger fight? He had more to lose against Mosley with Pacquiao likely to fight the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                  Well i dont want to speculate because it would bring into question all of his wins. If he had loaded gloves for a long time, it didn't really effect paul williams or clottey, cotto must have been the weak link.
                  that is true, opening up a whole can of worms but that's margarito's legacy.

as for pwill or clottey not being affected, well clottey and pwill both have incredible chins and take punishment very well and both fights werent as big as the cotto fight.

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Was Cotto really the bigger fight? He had more to lose against Mosley with Pacquiao likely to fight the winner.
                  of course it was. margarito was all but favored to brutally knock out shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    What are you afraid of? And if you think I am in closet why don't you come join me and will talk about it. You intolerant a$$wipe.
                    you seems to be obsessed with the word a$$wipe, guess it turns you on talking about a man's backside.
                    Btw, we found your pic on the web:

Comment

that is true, opening up a whole can of worms but that's margarito's legacy.

as for pwill or clottey not being affected, well clottey and pwill both have incredible chins and take punishment very well and both fights werent as big as the cotto fight.

of course it was. margarito was all but favored to brutally knock out shane.
                      Beating Mosley would put him in prime position for a Pacquiao fight which would have made him his biggest purse by far. So he had more to lose in the Mosley fight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X