Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt is a Little Confused By Bradley-Peterson Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol bradlye back into obscurity hopefull he will get more than a thousand people this time

Comment

Holt is koo...... bradley and peterson are not that dude..
      I say lopez should move back to 140 clean house of all these wanna bezz

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I can see why Holt would be confused. He gave Bradley a tougher time than Pete did.
        I don't agree..Just cause Bradley was dropped by Holt does not mean he had a harder time with him..Bradley seemed to have a much harder fight with Peterson(Bradley could not control pace)..Peterson pushed every sec of every rd..Holt was effected by the body work from Bradley and seemed sluggish throughout the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Blame Bob Arum not Bradley. If Bradley fought Alexander, Peterson, and a prime Holt im sure he is not scared of a lighter punching Robert Guerrero. Who has Guerrero beat thats better than any of those guys?
          You make some valid points, however, Guerrero proved he's game at WW by out boxing the dangerous puncher Aydin. Bradley has fought at WW twice but didn't look impressive in either fight and one of them was a robbery. Bradley's resume does have some notable victories as you mentioned however those victories were in the jr WW division not WW. Also, I wouldn't go as far as to say Guerrero is a lighter puncher than Alexander and Peterson but Holt yes. Another person who didn't want the fight was Joel Diaz, he kept b1tching about Guerrero being a step back in Bradley's career. Furthermore, Peterson is a step back cuz he hasn't beat anyone of note(exclude Khan cuz he cheated & the Ortiz fight he was awarded a draw). Arum probably did decide to go with Peterson to keep the fight in house(old b@st@rd).

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
            Peterson was given the title at 140. He actually lost to Khan by decision.
            The scores were all wrong. Somehow boxing fanatics give Peterson credit.
            What makes you right!? Your telling me Khan won the fight while running away from rounds 2 - 12?

Comment

Originally posted by jchavez1987 View Post
              Holt is koo...... bradley and peterson are not that dude..
              I say lopez should move back to 140 clean house of all these wanna bezz
              I'm pretty sure Lucas Matthysse would have something to say about that!

Comment

So are we Kendall. Don't want to see you fight either of them either though.

Comment

That fight was so disappointing, it looked like Holt was on his way to a short night with Timmy but Timmy got up and Holt just kind of let him out work him to a UD. It was a winnable fight for Holt but Timmy just had that will to win as always which is his only really redeeming quality that makes him a world class fighter, in every other regard he isn't that special in anyway.

Too bad Holt doesn't have that extra intangible or he may be on big fight cards today, he has all the ability in the world to be.

Comment

hold should be confused with his current state too. years ago i put him above these two guys. suffice to say, both same guys are better off than him career wise nowadays.

Comment

Lol 140 is so loaded! Best division in Boxing. If Bradley and Peterson were in any other division people would be excited about the rematch, but because it's 140 there's about 10 to 15 other fights that could made that are more exciting. Holt is still a player in that division...power is the last thing to go and Kendall still has that.

Comment

Working...
                      X