No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt is a Little Confused By Bradley-Peterson Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
    Peterson was given the title at 140. He actually lost to Khan by decision.
    The scores were all wrong. Somehow boxing fanatics give Peterson credit.
    SMH....Not this **** again

Comment

Bradley absolutely took him to school in the first fight.. No rematch necessary..

Comment

holt just doesn't interest me and i hope none of these champs even bother with him,just a waste of time

Comment

Holt would destroy Bradley and Peterson

Comment

Damn it, what happened to Guerrero vs Bradley! Bradley was scared to loose that "0", what a pu$$y! I guess that rematch clause was a deal breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
              Damn it, what happened to Guerrero vs Bradley! Bradley was scared to loose that "0", what a pu$$y! I guess that rematch clause was a deal breaker.
              Blame Bob Arum not Bradley. If Bradley fought Alexander, Peterson, and a prime Holt im sure he is not scared of a lighter punching Robert Guerrero. Who has Guerrero beat thats better than any of those guys?

Comment

I agree with him!!! I just cannot believe the IBF didn't strip him. And why didn't the Washington commission overturn the decision?! F.cken unbelievable!!!

Comment

The scores were wrong? How so? Did you see the scorecards? I'm just wondering because I have the fight on DVD and watched in numerous times and didn't hear anything about a score being wrong. Even after the fight, I heard no such thing. Where are you getting your facts from?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    I agree with him!!! I just cannot believe the IBF didn't strip him. And why didn't the Washington commission overturn the decision?! F.cken unbelievable!!!
                    It wasn't overturned because Doctors hired by the "IBF" all agreed unanimously that the pellets Peterson received were not enough to give him an advantage over his competition. They also agreed that they only brought him to the level of testosterone of a normal 29 year old man. The Washington commission had no reason to overturn the decision because there hadn't been a full out investigation and once the investigation was over and the verdict came back technically "not guilty" they kept it as is. Now the WBA who stripped Peterson is in the midst of being sued or making Peterson the champion again because they stripped him of the belt before the investigation was completed.

Comment

What a bull**** fight !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X