Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't see a problem with that and honestly I'd have JMM over Pacquaio too. Pac would be number 5 on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Need to move Mayweather out of their also, especially if he doesn't fight against this year, which looks like that is not going to happen

Ward and Martinez should be #1 and #2
      You can make a case of Ward at #1 but Martinez needs to be 3 imo. He's fought who he's supposed and looked good finishing, but overall he doesn't give off a p4p #1 performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Hes beat JMM, robbed against Bradley and you consider that not doing anything? What fight of Pac are you not particularly satisfied with? All better fighters than Sergio has ever fought still. So until Sergio fights someone decent dont even talk about him in the same breath as Pac.

Pac beat JMM and Bradley. Stop talking tecnicaliities about their sizes. JMM and Bradley are top fighters so ignore talk about size. JMM is the same size as Pac, bradley is bigger than Pac thats all u need to know there.
        Somebody is mad... Too much trolling for you in one day?

Are you mad that I am right or that Pac has ducked the entire WW division 3X's now and has forced fighters to move up to him once again?

Bottom line is Pac lost to JMM and won vs Bradley or won vs JMM and lost to Bradley. At the end of the day he has an official loss vs guys that didn't even fight at WW.

His previous fights to these are vs **** opposition vs Clottey, Margarito and Mosley. So I tell you again troll, outside of two controversial fights vs fighters at a smaller weight class, Pac has NOT accomplished **** since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009. Don't act so surprised about all of this....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          You can make a case of Ward at #1 but Martinez needs to be 3 imo. He's fought who he's supposed and looked good finishing, but overall he doesn't give off a p4p #1 performance.
          agree, no way can martinez be any higher than 3 and im sorry til i see floyd slip he's not being dropped from #1 when he moved up in weight and fought a bigger guy and handled him with ease

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Somebody is mad... Too much trolling for you in one day?

Are you mad that I am right or that Pac has ducked the entire WW division 3X's now and has forced fighters to move up to him once again?

Bottom line is Pac lost to JMM and won vs Bradley or won vs JMM and lost to Bradley. At the end of the day he has an official loss vs guys that didn't even fight at WW.

His previous fights to these are vs **** opposition vs Clottey, Margarito and Mosley. So I tell you again troll, outside of two controversial fights vs fighters at a smaller weight class, Pac has NOT accomplished **** since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009. Don't act so surprised about all of this....
            wess you can only state facts in so many ways before you have to give up to these idiots... pacfarts only listen to what Arum and his crew spews in reports and interviews... it burns them so much that floyd is the best fighter in the world and their hero's promoter continues to duck and run and make a fortune off of in house fights... its disgusting and these upcoming ppv#'s will show how much everyone is sick of it...

Comment

How can clottey be a **** opposition when Clottey arguably beat Cotto? Margarito and SSM may not be the best opposition but the way Pac beat them if of a top tier fighter.

He didnt nearly get ko'ed like Sergio did against Chavez or FLoyd did against SSM.

The only guy who has tested Pac is JMM, but he lost as did Bradley to Pac. JMM is the only one to test Pac in 8 years, so Pac deserves no1. JMM dont deserve to be above Pac just cos he can test Pac like no other. Are JMMs performaces against others as good as Pac?

Comment

How can clottey be a **** opposition when Clottey arguably beat Cotto? Margarito and SSM may not be the best opposition but the way Pac beat them if of a top tier fighter.
                Clottey has only won 1 fight since beating Judah back in 2008. 2008! He is STILL a damn bum. He was put in with Pac because Bob would NOT allow Pac to fight Floyd. Not to mention Pac was deathly scared of blood and needles then.

Mosley and Margarito was not the best opposition for Pac. When Mosley was in fact the BEST opposition (The WW Champion that was “too good”), Pac ducked him like a coward. Margarito was NOT the best opposition at 154 because he was banned and a disgraced coward and wasn't even ranked at JMW. Yet Pac still decided to fight these guys....

He didnt nearly get ko'ed like Sergio did against Chavez or FLoyd did against SSM.
                Stop talking about technicalities, isn't that what you keep repeating? BOTH Martinez and Mayweather completely dominated 11.5 rounds out of 12. They embarrassed their opposition, even when "fans" said they would lose to the better fighters/Champions that they were allegedly scared to fight.

Just because they got punched with a few solid shots for a few seconds of ONE round does not mean they lost. lol No lie, you are a ****ing moron and that is from the heart. You are a fraudulent fan and an embarrassment to my sport.

The only guy who has tested Pac is JMM, but he lost as did Bradley to Pac. JMM is the only one to test Pac in 8 years, so Pac deserves no1. JMM dont deserve to be above Pac just cos he can test Pac like no other. Are JMMs performaces against others as good as Pac?[/
                and you're done.......

Comment

• Ward is teh second best p4p fighter on the planet for beating a weight drained dawson yet Martinez ,for being the best mw on the planet for about 2 years is 3rd..........

Comment

Clottey has only won 1 fight since beating Judah back in 2008. 2008! He is STILL a damn bum. He was put in with Pac because Bob would NOT allow Pac to fight Floyd. Not to mention Pac was deathly scared of blood and needles then.

Mosley and Margarito was not the best opposition for Pac. When Mosley was in fact the BEST opposition (The WW Champion that was “too good”), Pac ducked him like a coward. Margarito was NOT the best opposition at 154 because he was banned and a disgraced coward and wasn't even ranked at JMW. Yet Pac still decided to fight these guys
                    Well the bum who you call clottey still took Cotto to the wire. Pac did a helluva lot better than Cotto did, and im assuming Cotto isnt a bum, so a little perspective is needed on your part if you want to be taken seriously, and i dont think you do want to be taken seriously so continue with your dramatic and deluded way seeing things.
                    I dont care if Margarito was ranked or not, all the fights he has won in his career count for something and he outweighed Pac by 3 divsions, he was a dangerous guy for anyone let alone Pac.

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Stop talking about technicalities, isn't that what you keep repeating? BOTH Martinez and Mayweather completely dominated 11.5 rounds out of 12. They embarrassed their opposition, even when "fans" said they would lose to the better fighters/Champions that they were allegedly scared to fight.

Just because they got punched with a few solid shots for a few seconds of ONE round does not mean they lost. lol No lie, you are a ****ing moron and that is from the heart. You are a fraudulent fan and an embarrassment to my sport.

and you're done.......
                    Yeah they dominated but nearly got knocked out so whats your point. Pac dominates and then the guys he dominates suddenly become nobodies. Clottey was a nobdoy even though in his last fight he nearly beat Cotto.
                    So quit with the Pac has done nothing talk while your at it.

Comment

Well the bum who you call clottey still took Cotto to the wire. Pac did a helluva lot better than Cotto did, and im assuming Cotto isnt a bum, so a little perspective is needed on your part if you want to be taken seriously, and i dont think you do want to be taken seriously so continue with your dramatic and deluded way seeing things.
                      I dont care if Margarito was ranked or not, all the fights he has won in his career count for something and he outweighed Pac by 3 divsions, he was a dangerous guy for anyone let alone Pac.

Yeah they dominated but nearly got knocked out so whats your point. Pac dominates and then the guys he dominates suddenly become nobodies. Clottey was a nobdoy even though in his last fight he nearly beat Cotto.
                      So quit with the Pac has done nothing talk while your at it.

Nothing but irrelevant excuses and yet you cannot justify why Pac should be ranked any higher than 4 or 5. lol

But let’s keep over hyping Clottey just because Pac ducked Floyd to fight the guy who's only won 1 fight since 2008....

Let’s be real, you’re a fraudulent fan and a simple minded fanboy.

Anything else you care to share while people point and laugh? Care to keep over hyping Clottey, I mean the Clottey fight is so relevant to TODAY'S P4P rankings right?

Yes, I know, I just destroyed your entire argument you thought you had about the relevant P4P rankings where Pac is not even justified in the top 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X