Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The list in terms of top 5 is pretty spot on.

Ward and Sergio could switch places, but the top 3 includes the 3 correct names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
      and what if one sees the jmm fight as a toss up and even scored it for pacquiao?
      what if they see pacquiao winning vs bradley, clearly?

lets say officially, the judges hadn't robbed pacquiao vs bradley, now he has the green(since haters will reach should they see it red, as they do now)
      it's pacquiao's wins
      vs marquez(arguable)
      and
      vs bradley(clear)

vs mayweather's win
      vs cotto

that's it, pacquiao has an arguable win vs an old marquez, and a clear one vs a top notch hungry bradley at the end of the year, floyd has just a close win vs a past it cotto for the year

are you high??? winning 9 or 10 rounds is a close fight? GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        lmfao at some of these posts,dont know if they are trolling or not
        this is some of the worst posting ive ever see from the pacfarts... anyone who claims pac lost less rounds in JMMIII and bradley then floyd vs cotto is going on ignore, they are obviously so delusional that they know nothing about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          It's amazing someone can make 10k posts and know so little. Pac hasn't fought anyone as lowly as Barker, Dz in like 10 years, even washed up Mosley was top 5 ranked and went on to fight Canelo. Look:

Dz: unranked at either 154, 160. Only fought non top 100 ranked Aussie clubfighter in over 2 years
          Barker: never top 10 ranked a middle, struggled badly at EBU level
          Macklin: a David Diaz type battler
          Chavez: considered a joke by 90% of NSB. Needed friendly judging to win his title over 15lb lighter featherfist scrub Zbik
          To make you feel all nice and warm, remove those names and it still tops Pac **** run vs losing in house opposition.

Some of you just can't fathom it and are now even down playing other fighters to justify why Pac is not higher than Floyd on P4P, WW, JMW lists. It’s cool though, the frustration is setting in on a certain group of noob “fans” in the sport of boxing and I get that.
          Last edited by WESS; 10-05-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            lmfao at some of these posts,dont know if they are trolling or not
            Same here. Pacamania has to be trolling cuz no one could really think the things he has said in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Obviously they're only doing it becuz they feel its the cooler thing to do nowadayz... Just like when it was dick-riding Pac and calling Mayweather a coward... Now its, pretending like they actually came up with a perfect assessment and decided Pac should be moved below Andre Ward and Sergio Martinez

I HATE ESPN!!!!
              You PAC fans/Floyd haters are sad. PAC being moved down makes u hate the whole company/business. It's actually just one person at espn lol. U will probably hate sports illustrated and yahoo Sports now too cuz guess what, PAC ain't number 2 there either! It's obvious to the rest Of the world except you guys. Y'all are losing all credibility. Some of you lost it long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                That's some imaginary Ortiz. Real Ortiz is a near lock to lose to any near world class opponent. How does he beat Marg when he quit vs a much smaller, weaker chinned version in Maidana? No chance he see round 6 vs Marg.

Dude, the guy has 1 solid win in 5 tries, that's a garbage record. What's worse is, that sole win came at a catchweight. I noticed you taking swipes at Pac for having initiated 2 CW fights (same as JMM), after having gone a world record 6 classes without CWs, beating ATGs along the way. This chump you're boosting couldn't muster up a single divisional top 10 win without a CW FFS.
                I said in terms of opponent. I think Ortiz would give a harder fought fight than Clottey, Cotto, or Marg. Ortiz has issues but he's skilled. He might lose to marg, but I think in terms of a fight given, he'd be more of a challenge. Pac isn't really a heavy hitter, he is someone who builds up volume and KO's that way generally, outside of landing a perfect shot on Hatton. It would give Ortiz some rounds to put in work and maybe change the flow of the fight. Again its all speculation, but that's how I'd see it go. Would ortiz win? Probably not, but it'd be a better fight.

Comment

• Need to move Mayweather out of their also, especially if he doesn't fight against this year, which looks like that is not going to happen

Ward and Martinez should be #1 and #2

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    .. WHAT has Pac done for us lately?

I'll tell you, fight shot WW's and a fake JMW, then demands to fight a LW and JWW at WW and arguably loses at least one of those fights.

I think we all know what Ward, Martinez and Mayweather have accomplished recently which is why they are higher than Pac.

Like I said before and even like YOU are admitting to, Pac hasn’t recently accomplished anything, especially in the weight class he is fighting in.
                    Hes beat JMM, robbed against Bradley and you consider that not doing anything? What fight of Pac are you not particularly satisfied with? All better fighters than Sergio has ever fought still. So until Sergio fights someone decent dont even talk about him in the same breath as Pac.

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    and nobody can argue that. Some may try with the but but but buts and if if if if if's, yet at the end of the day, Pac has not accomplished **** since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009.
                    Pac beat JMM and Bradley. Stop talking tecnicaliities about their sizes. JMM and Bradley are top fighters so ignore talk about size. JMM is the same size as Pac, bradley is bigger than Pac thats all u need to know there.

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    See you are stuck in the past man..Manny isnt the #1 guy in the world..no way in hell...p4p is based on "what have you done lately"
                    As above. All done lately. Didnt fight no no name nobodies like Sergio and take lay offs like Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Me? You're making excuses. I'm telling you how it is and Pac is not at #1, #2, #3. Like I said he is LUCKY to be at #4 based on his achievements (or lack of) since 2009.

and don't be mad that Sergio accepted Pac's demand of 150 lbs.
                      jeez, its opinion based. pipe down.

this is what happens when cousins fcuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X