Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Comes Out: I am a Proud Gay Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's many more probably, but whatever. I still think Sergio Martinez is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Sergio Martinez - you're next.
      I give Martinez credit though. If he's gay, he's not trying to hide it by having a beard like Miss Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
        le gusta la pinga? pol que no me solplende? a caso no an mirado como se mirang todos los saca seja de "La isla del encanto"?? lol.
        ¿Por qué no me sorprende que te burles del acento de los puertorriqueños cuando tu dices "como se miran"? De verdad hay que tener fuerza de cara para ser analfabeta e intentar burlarse de los demás.

Comment

Broner is gay... and it's obvious

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            I don't think Martinez is gay. Granted a lot of that thought comes from the magazine cover of him staring into the eyes of a woman, but if he was, I think he would have admitted it already. TBH I think if he announced he was gay in the lead up to Chavez it would have done better numbers. Probably would have gotten national media attention and he would have gone on Ellen Degeneres or something. Either way what people do in their bedrooms is their business. I could care less.

ive always felt that if a boxer came out, it would were basically bring him some success in the idea that you brought up. Especially in boxing which nowadays a fighter and his career may be made or broken by his fanbase and the ppv numbers he can bring. But most importantly, its his business and thats who he is, just let him be
            Last edited by Joey_Torreo; 10-03-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I wonder when sergio, haye and Chisora will come out
              Chisora? Is it because of the dog he had on that behind the ropes show? haha

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                There's many more probably, but whatever. I still think Sergio Martinez is gay.
                same here....i believe floyd jr is too and im not sayin it to troll either...he just has too many signs to not be one...

Comment

YA TU SABE PAPI!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Anyone that met him know he is gay. He acts with the manerism. He said it to the local paper a long time ago. He is doing it for publicity and get fights. Same thing Ricky did when he was not on the cover of magazine.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Attention whoring like a typical phag. Wonder when Floyd and Haye will release their own statements.

Comment

How a gay can have the will to box with another man? I thought they all live thinking about shopping clothe and haging out on gay clubs

Comment

Working...
                      X