No announcement yet.

Official Klitschko-Wach & Helenius-Williams RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Wlad says Wach is more dangerous than some of his more recent opponents, like Mormeck, Thompson and Haye.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/intervju...poslednie-gody

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Wlad says Wach is more dangerous than some of his more recent opponents, like Mormeck, Thompson and Haye.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/intervju...poslednie-gody
        If that's true why haven't I ever heard of him? I know about a lot of the up and coming HW fighters, but have never heard of this guy. I think its all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
          If that's true why haven't I ever heard of him? I know about a lot of the up and coming HW fighters, but have never heard of this guy. I think its all hype.
          Probably because he's not from the same country you are.

I've known about him since he represented Poland at Super Heavyweight in the amateurs.

He's not the quickest or most athletic, but he's a big man with good technical skills, a solid chin and a strong punch.

Comment

Mariusz Wach weighed in today at 1.8 kg heavier than Wladimir Klitschko.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...dimira-klichko

Comment

Freedom you make great threads man,good work. I can't wait for this fight tomorrow. How do you see it playing out my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                Freedom you make great threads man,good work. I can't wait for this fight tomorrow. How do you see it playing out my friend?
                TKO round 10-11 for Wlad in a tougher fight than most people expect.

Comment

Gave in and subscribed to ESPN for a month.

So thankfully now I'll be viewing this fight live.

Looking forward to another clinic from Wlad and swiftly move on to Povetkin in the near future.

Comment

This is going to be a very difficult fight for Wlad

What you have to consider

-For the first time his opponent is taller (and by 2 inches)
                    - Marius Wach has the biggest chin I have ever seen
                    -Most importantly, the passing of Manny Steward may have shaken Wlad's confidence and stability

I believe Wlad will win it on decision

Comment

takin wlad by decision

Comment

Working...
                      X