• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Wlad in two

Comment

Wlad KO, round 5.

Comment

Is this fight being shown on British tv?

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          I got Wlad in two
          No, he'll make it into the later rounds, maybe even see the final bell.

I'll bet you 10 bil points he'll last at least into the 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Monu View Post
            Is this fight being shown on British tv?
            It is.

But on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              I got Wlad in two

you do?!

i can see wach having a hard time getting out of the way of the right hand, or the left hook behind it. he's too big. his only hope would be too far away, but he's too slow for that. if wladimir's temperament on fight night leads him to throwing the right hand earlier in the fight than usual you could be right.

Comment

Originally posted by 2012 View Post
                This is going to be a very difficult fight for Wlad

What you have to consider

- For the first time his opponent is taller (and by 2 inches)
                - Marius Wach has the biggest chin I have ever seen
                - Most importantly, the passing of Manny Steward may have shaken Wlad's confidence and stability

I believe Wlad will win it on decision
                I agree. It won't be a "wach" in the park for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  No, he'll make it into the later rounds, maybe even see the final bell.

I'll bet you 10 bil points he'll last at least into the 7th round.
                  I never bet on fights. Not even points. Sorry.

That said, if Wlad is his usual tentative self maybe. The last time he faced someone this big a target and this slow, he just iced them (Austin). I don't think Wach is any better than Austin.

I picked two to be courteous. I'd be less than shocked if this ended in one. You may end up right, but you thought Solis had a prayer of competing against Vitali too despite all evidence pointing to his sucking. I thought Vitali would spear Arreola in about two and Arreola stayed up longer. Never know.

Originally posted by New England View Post

you do?!

i can see wach having a hard time getting out of the way of the right hand, or the left hook behind it. he's too big. his only hope would be too far away, but he's too slow for that. if wladimir's temperament on fight night leads him to throwing the right hand earlier in the fight than usual you could be right.
                  I do. I just can't take a guy who went rounds with Tye Fields serious. He's so slooooooooooooooow. I think the Ross Purrity who fought Wlad would kick Wach's ass. He'd struggle with the ray Mercer who Wlad beat.

Comment

I took Wlad by KO in about 8 or 9. I think Wach is a sitting duck, but am also hoping he really gets up for his one and only shot at glory (well, you are never really done with shots in the modern era of heavyweights...). Either way, Wlad by dominance and KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      It is.

But on ESPN.
                      Thanks mate. Luckily I have that channel. Just can't ever remember ESPN UK showing boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X