No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Loses Temper Over Rape Case Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Her history of accusing men of rape would be pretty damning evidence against her. Il have to look into it. But if its just rumours or actual police statements is important.

I dont see why her going to his room at 3am goes against her. At his peak of fame, most people wouldnt turn down the chance to meet him at any time of the day or night. And even if it suggests she thought he wanted sex, doesnt mean he didnt rape her. Like her just turning meant she absolutely HAD to have sex with him?

Raping someone doesnt automatically mean you physically assault them. So the small bruises on her vagina imo means nothing either way. Many girls are so scared they can barley move, so no fight occurs, and therefore there are no physical bruises.

But yea, ive heard the trial was a joke and he shouldnt have been convicted. But again, we dont know if he's guilty or not.
    'I dont see why her going to his room at 3am goes against her.' Really? Ol girl turns up in her p.j.'s, bY HERSELF at 3am!!!!... n all she lookin 4 was a signature 4 her old man rite?? Yeah ok... listen, I got a tweeker neighbor who waters the road at that time every mornin without fail but she aint psycho enough to be actin like she wanna get a signature at 'stupid o'Clokk in the mornin n not have ulterior motives. she was 18, a beauty queen and at 3am, she was a booty call!

The fact that she was a beauty queen who made false rape allegations against another person previously (which could not be be brought up in the case against Tyson due to the rape-shield law) would give me reason to assume that she was most likely a self-conscious, spoilt little attention-seeking brat that decided to cry wolf when her fragile mountain of pride was cut simply because her ego wasn't strong enough to get my man to walk her to the limo so she could expose him to the outside world not just as being' the man currently at the top of the world at the time, but more importantly, the man at the top of the world who was seen around her! In other words, it is plausible her motive was to gain social status but because Mike may have casually treated her as a typical and not that 'special one', she may have decided to call rape!
    Last edited by panicchaser; 10-03-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Also look at:

http://www.examiner.com/article/it-s...ped-that-woman

“When I was falsely accused of raping that wretched swine of a woman Desiree Washington, it was the most horrible time of my life.

“It was the most heinous day of my life because going to prison I lost my humanity, I lost my reputation and everything I worked so hard for.

“I’ve done no such thing as take that woman’s chastity at all.

“I have to be honest – I’m a jerk sometimes and I say some things that are crass and coarse – but I would never do nothing to that extent.

“I may have taken advantage of a woman before, but I have never taken advantage of her.

“I don’t know what to say about that situation. It just basically took the life out of me. I never again trusted anybody.”

*-Tyson in a James Toback interview
      Last edited by panicchaser; 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        If you rape somebody, you should have a stigma attached to you.

It doesn't mean you should be "punished" for it afterwards, but it does mean your rights will be limited thereafter.

Traveling to other countries is not even a "right," it's a PRIVILEGE. He's going there because he has an opportunity to make money. . . Nobody is forcing him to go.

Other countries have the right to scrutinize somebody's past if they are letting them in their country.

He should be thankful they even gave him the chance to explain himself, rather than just simply deny him admission.
        He wasn't going there with the selfish intention to make himself money!! He is doing a speaking tour sponsored by Markson Sparks to share his personal life experiences which was expexted to help raise $40 million dolars for multiple charities!!

Mike dont need to go to N.Z., Australia or anywhere at that, but like countless others who have been thru much in their lives, I'm sure Mike felt he had a moral 'responsibility' to help those goin thru similar experiences.

If anything, New Zealand could only have GAINEd from his tour to their country!!
        Last edited by panicchaser; 10-03-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          The first word in my post was "If". I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that a violated woman might still be suffering just a teensy bit if she was indeed raped by someone. You disagree?
          I do agree, but your statement greatly suggests that you had already made up your mind that Mike is guilty, while the lengthiest part of your statement suggesting some form of sympathetic fantasy reinforces my earlier response to your statement. do you disagree?
          Last edited by panicchaser; 10-03-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Michael didn't commit teh raep

Comment

• two reasons this should never be mentioned.
              number 1:he paid for the alledged crime.
              number 2:mike tyson will only respond in a defensive way(known universally).
              anyway, does anybody know if she swallowed?

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                two reasons this should never be mentioned.
                number 1:he paid for the alledged crime.
                number 2:mike tyson will only respond in a defensive way(known universally).
                anyway, does anybody know if she swallowed?
                Neither are valid reasons.

If a country is bending there rules to allow him to enter and make money they have every right to ask questions.

Your second reason basically comes down to people shouldn't ask that question because they know he will get mad, well Mike should man the fu..ck up and deal with it instead of acting like a child.

Comment

• QUOTE=MASTER1454;12571892]No one is defending his past by no means (BTW he was enabled by Cus D'Amato - let's not forget that part, because that forged made him what he became as you said: an animal) but don't you think that other females would have came forward if he's such an animal? And for people conducting business with criminals, what about Roman Polanski's perverted a$$, who drugged, raped & sodomized a 13 year-old (& was convicted in absentia because he fled the US) & is still not only making movies, but WON an Oscar AFTERWARDS. Rob Lowe, another one who's making movies after having sex on tape with a minor. What's your take on those 2?[/QUOTE]

I see no one are not trying to touch that one - shows you that people will avoid the truth to push their agenda - punk a$$es.....

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                  So people convicted of rape don't already exist in New Zealand? By that logic, they should exile every New Zealander who's a rape convict to protect their oh-so beautiful, rape-free society.
                  They should kick out ALL non-Maoris out due to raping the country via "colonization"......

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                  Nobody will ever know what happens but it seems that people here are judging Mike Tyson harshly based upon his past activities. Saying that since he has shown flashes of being irresponsible, that he is in fact irresponsible. Desiree Washington has screamed rape in the past because of her father being such a strict and domineering man. I don't believe he did it. Just because he's a wildman doesn't mean he actually did it.
                  Real talk......

Comment

• He just needs a goddamn hug!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                      exactly where did he lose his temper???
                      right? overblown as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X