No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Loses Temper Over Rape Case Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    LOL, you've never met Mike Tyson in your life. Everybody here has seen, and heard him.

I think he is capable of rape, and I believe he did rape her. He probably was angry, and she knew how to push his buttons to make it worse, and he snapped, and raped her.

He went to court, that means all the evidence there could possibly be, from BOTH sides, were presented. Obviously a jury of his peers did not find any reasonable doubt that he was not guilty. . . Are there wrongful convictions? Sure there are! I don't see any reason to doubt his innocence more than the next man who claims he's innocent, though. In fact, judging by the behavior I have seen, I think he is guilty of raping her.

[B]Why would he admit he raped a woman? Mike is no fool. . He knows he still has a name, and a persona to make money off of. If he admitted he raped her, nobody would touch him, and he'd be broke again. . . .
    I met Mike a while ago. Not that that makes any difference.
    As far as the bold, i dont believe if it happened, it happened that way.

My personal take is that she went to his room, he just grabbed her and ****ed her, like he would do with most women at that time (according to him admitting he loves to dominate woman in bed, plus woman describing how he ****ed them).
    Its only while he is ****ing her that she wants him to stop because she hates it.
    So to mike, he is just ****ing. But in her mind, she is being raped.

The only question i have, is did she say out loud "Stop, please stop"? Thats what she states. Maybe Mike didnt hear her. Maybe women had said that before but he continued and they didnt complain (some woman say it in a giggly, teasing way....if u do stop, they say "why did u stop? I want u to dominate me"...sounds like bs, but it happens)

So he could have raped her without realising it. But did she tell him to stop or not?
    We'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      I met Mike Tyson at a fight in Atlantic City back in 1987 and honestly he was a complete and utter a$$wipe. Most of the time I can give people the benefit of the doubt so he could have just been haven a bad day. As far as the rape case is concerned. In all honesty as much we want to debate this the only two people on this planet that truly know what happened in that room were the two that were in the room. And in my opinion even if the young woman stripped all the way down to just her panties and then decided against having sex and said no. Then its rape and a jury decided that it was in fact rape. And the problem with Mike is that after all these years he may simply still believe that it was consensual sex. After all he was Mike Tyson and this young lady was suppose to be in awe of him and gravel at his feet. And I thought I had read somewhere that Teddy Atlas once put a gun to Mike's head for doing something or attempting to do something to another young woman. So, just maybe there was a history of abuse. I also have to ask did the young lady ever sue Mike Tyson?
      My favorite post so far.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
        Here is the audio:

LMAO at them showing video clips of Ali -Foreman and tyson being knocked out by Douglas, Holyfield and Lewis! And NONE of his KO's. lol

Not biased at all!

U can understand Mike getting a little pissed off due to the way the subject was handled. They did try and make him out to be a monster, even bring up the ear biting, and the Lennox children eating comment.

Comment

if new zealand doesnt like mike tyson, **** new zealand

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            the way Mike was back then I don't doubt he did it.. he had a history of being aggresive with women, but he did his time.. and that was so long ago. He's a grown ass man now, why would they bring up **** that happened in his youth?
            If Desiree Washington was raped, and Mike Tyson was guilty of it, do you think she's over it? Wouldn't you think she probably thinks about it every day, or nearly every day, until the end of her days? Imagine how she would feel every time Tyson's image comes on television, every time his name is mentioned, every time she hears his voice. That must happen a lot.

There's a line from the movie "Gladiator" where “Maximus” says, "What we do in life echoes in eternity." Whether we like it or not, there are some actions so terrible (or great) that the passage of time can only dim them but cannot fully extinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              LOL, you've never met Mike Tyson in your life. Everybody here has seen, and heard him.

I think he is capable of rape, and I believe he did rape her. He probably was angry, and she knew how to push his buttons to make it worse, and he snapped, and raped her.

He went to court, that means all the evidence there could possibly be, from BOTH sides, were presented. Obviously a jury of his peers did not find any reasonable doubt that he was not guilty. . . Are there wrongful convictions? Sure there are! I don't see any reason to doubt his innocence more than the next man who claims he's innocent, though. In fact, judging by the behavior I have seen, I think he is guilty of raping her.

Why would he admit he raped a woman? Mike is no fool. . He knows he still has a name, and a persona to make money off of. If he admitted he raped her, nobody would touch him, and he'd be broke again. . . .
              Hello Ug, long time no see. I reason differently. Rape is a momentary passion, serial rape is quite different, although even that can be lived down. If Tyson admitted he was guilty that would make him far more notorious, which is the real money-maker these days, and.what he's living on right now. People, if not governents welcome him ehthusiastically. You are saying that you believe the rape, because of other things you know of, which is guilt by association.

Also, you are saying that Washington deliberately brought it on herself, which is what you mean, I think, when you say that she knew the "buttons" to press etc. After all, she came to his room in the early morning hours, alone, and had sought the meeting. What 18 year old "beauty queen" is pure and innocent enough to do that?? This is also guilt by association" and just as plausible.

She also had a history of previous rape accusations which were false, she changed her story several times, and, to me, very telling is the letter that Tyson wrote to his ESPN commentator friend, in which he strongly denied rape, and said that he'd done a half dozen other things in his life far worse than rape, so he wasn't too disturbed about being in prison, since he deserved it. He said that even if his sentence was to be reduced, he still wouldn't admit to it, because he didn't do it.

I lean towards the post which says that if he'd done such a thing he'd admit it. He doesn't really care what people think of him, an openly raw psyche. A guy who tells all.

Comment

Mike said, 'he was set up, and at his stage of his life, I take him at his word.....
                The sophisticated new York audiance, Knew that the Lady didn't go to Mike's
                Room, at 3AM, for Cookies and Milk...I think Mike FINISHED with her, SHOWED
                her the DOOR, and she became a Woman Scorned...A Dangerous One!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  ^^^ I've seen a few keyboard warriors in my time but this guy takes it to a new level stick to posting in the YouTube comment section.
                  Don't need to post 500 trillion times to front like I know something like someone.........also make sure you know what a keyboard warrior actually is before you use the term.......

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    Hello Ug, long time no see. I reason differently. Rape is a momentary passion, serial rape is quite different, although even that can be lived down. If Tyson admitted he was guilty that would make him far more notorious, which is the real money-maker these days, and.what he's living on right now. People, if not governents welcome him ehthusiastically. You are saying that you believe the rape, because of other things you know of, which is guilt by association.

Also, you are saying that Washington deliberately brought it on herself, which is what you mean, I think, when you say that she knew the "buttons" to press etc. After all, she came to his room in the early morning hours, alone, and had sought the meeting. What 18 year old "beauty queen" is pure and innocent enough to do that?? This is also guilt by association" and just as plausible.

She also had a history of previous rape accusations which were false, she changed her story several times, and, to me, very telling is the letter that Tyson wrote to his ESPN commentator friend, in which he strongly denied rape, and said that he'd done a half dozen other things in his life far worse than rape, so he wasn't too disturbed about being in prison, since he deserved it. He said that even if his sentence was to be reduced, he still wouldn't admit to it, because he didn't do it.

I lean towards the post which says that if he'd done such a thing he'd admit it. He doesn't really care what people think of him, an openly raw psyche. A guy who tells all.
                    Good Take, Mike was a hell of a Man, in the Ring,
                    and i think he is NOW a hell of a Man, Away from it...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      If Desiree Washington was raped, and Mike Tyson was guilty of it, do you think she's over it? Wouldn't you think she probably thinks about it every day, or nearly every day, until the end of her days? Imagine how she would feel every time Tyson's image comes on television, every time his name is mentioned, every time she hears his voice. That must happen a lot.

There's a line from the movie "Gladiator" where “Maximus” says, "What we do in life echoes in eternity." Whether we like it or not, there are some actions so terrible (or great) that the passage of time can only dim them but cannot fully extinguish them.
                      Didn't she get a sizable Civil Legal Settlement, to sooth her Anxiety?

Comment

Working...
                      X