Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Loses Temper Over Rape Case Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LLS so a man shouting that he is innocent makes him look guilty in some peoples eyes. WOW the logic with that one is crazy. So I guess to yall a man shouting he is guilty makes him look innocent?

Did somebody just bring up Tyson's trial and conviction but fail to mention that he didn't even have a criminal trial lawyer represent him. Tyson's trial lawyer was actually a practicing tax attorney. So how good a defense did he really have he might as well have represented himself.

I don't care who likes it I will believe Tyson is innocent until the day I die or he says he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      LLS so a man shouting that he is innocent makes him look guilty in some peoples eyes. WOW the logic with that one is crazy. So I guess to yall a man shouting he is guilty makes him look innocent?

Did somebody just bring up Tyson's trial and conviction but fail to mention that he didn't even have a criminal trial lawyer represent him. Tyson's trial lawyer was actually a practicing tax attorney. So how good a defense did he really have he might as well have represented himself.

I don't care who likes it I will believe Tyson is innocent until the day I die or he says he did it.

No, what somebody says regarding their guilt, or innocence really shouldn't matter that much. Everybody in prison right now says they didn't do it.

I just think his anger he exhibits (not just about this) shows he is a man capable of rape. That, coupled with the fact a jury of his peers convicted him, makes me believe he did in fact rape that broad.

The last sentence of your posts says it all: You're a hardcore Mike Tyson boxing fan, so you blindly support him in whatever he says, and does. You're incapable of objectively thinking about the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Known better from what? Being raped? I don't know what happened, the only people who really know what happened are Tyson, and the broad. However, it's very rare that a person is wrongfully convicted. Everybody in prison right now will proclaim their innocence. I have faith in our criminal system, despite the occasional flub-up.

I'm not judging him solely off his behavior, but I just think that buttresses his capability to commit a rape. He obviously was a very angry guy, especially towards women.

Reuben Carter's innocence is a matter of debate. The conviction was set aside eventually, but if you look at all the evidence (I have), there's a lot there that makes me believe there's a good chance he was at least involved someway in the murders (whether or not he was the actual killer or not). I hope you're not basing what you know off the movie with Denzel - that movie is nothing but a fairy tale, and lies. LOL, one of the boxers successfully sued for defamation because they made it seem like the only reason he won was because he was white, and the referee, and judges beez raceest n sheet.

Gatti committed suicide. There's no way that little girl could have hung Gatti. He was a man with a lot of demons - he had beat her earlier that night, and got publicly shamed by the Brazilians. he had a drug, and alcoholc problem as well. Nobody was seen coming in, or out of the room on surveillance cameras either.
        The bold is just not true at all. I have absolutely no faith in america's criminal justice system. This system you have faith is the same system that will release a known hitman just for telling on a big time drug dealer that they have a hard on for and want off the streets. Tell me how that makes sense and makes you feel that they even work on the up and up.

The hitman being released story was published in the washington times a few years ago so I am not exagerrating. I also have a friend who works for the courts where we from and he came home from work one day and said there is no such thing as justice with our system.

We all have our opinions and mine just differ from yours.

Comment

Can't pretend I know, but I think he did it.

Comment

From what i remember didn't Don King supply his Lawyer for that case and he was a Tax Attorney who had never tried a criminal case before?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              No, what somebody says regarding their guilt, or innocence really shouldn't matter that much. Everybody in prison right now says they didn't do it.

I just think his anger he exhibits (not just about this) shows he is a man capable of rape. That, coupled with the fact a jury of his peers convicted him, makes me believe he did in fact rape that broad.

The last sentence of your posts says it all: You're a hardcore Mike Tyson boxing fan, so you blindly support him in whatever he says, and does. You're incapable of objectively thinking about the issues.
              I really don't care that everyone claims innocence. But I do care when things in certain cases just don't add up. I feel stronger and longer looks really need to be taken to make sure an innocent person is not being railroaded by a corrupt system.

Actually you shouldn't assume that of me cause you are totally wrong. If you look up the definition of peers nobody is actually judged by a jury of their peers so that is a bunch of BS off the top. I have read plenty about that trial and things that lead up to that night which have lead me to believe what I believe. Being a fan has absolutely nothing to with it. The things I have seen and been through in my life is what drives my thoughts and beliefs when it comes to Tyson and that rape case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                From what i remember didn't Don King supply his Lawyer for that case and he was a Tax Attorney who had never tried a criminal case before?
                EXACTLY but you know people always gonna leave out details such as this to support their agenda and claims.

Comment

The bold is just not true at all. I have absolutely no faith in america's criminal justice system. This system you have faith is the same system that will release a known hitman just for telling on a big time drug dealer that they have a hard on for and want off the streets. Tell me how that makes sense and makes you feel that they even work on the up and up.

The hitman being released story was published in the washington times a few years ago so I am not exagerrating. I also have a friend who works for the courts where we from and he came home from work one day and said there is no such thing as justice with our system.

We all have our opinions and mine just differ from yours.

I can find all kinds of isolated incidents about miscarriages of justice. It's not a perfect system, nor will it ever be. However, I can also look at the millions of people currently incarcerated, and find that 99% of them are guilty. Now I'm not saying we shoudl just say **** the 1% - it's more of a travesty for an innocent man to be convicted, than it is for a guilty man to walk free. . .

Their have been studies done, and based on those studies, the chance of a man being falsely convicted, is rare. The odds are just heavily against it.

About the hitman scenario, I don't agree with that, but if you think that is commonplace then I believe you're mistaken. Police, and prosecutors will cut deals with lesser offenders, to get the big dogs, but I don't hear very often about them valuing a drug dealer over a murderer. Out of the millions, and millions of convictions, and informants, etc. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a lot of examples like that.

I just think your opinion about Tyson (not the CJ system) is biased because you're a big fan of Mike Tyson "the boxer" - so you will always believe Mike Tyson "the person.:

Comment

I really don't care that everyone claims innocence. But I do care when things in certain cases just don't add up. I feel stronger and longer looks really need to be taken to make sure an innocent person is not being railroaded by a corrupt system.

Actually you shouldn't assume that of me cause you are totally wrong. If you look up the definition of peers nobody is actually judged by a jury of their peers so that is a bunch of BS off the top. I have read plenty about that trial and things that lead up to that night which have lead me to believe what I believe. Being a fan has absolutely nothing to with it. The things I have seen and been through in my life is what drives my thoughts and beliefs when it comes to Tyson and that rape case.

I do too - I think the worst travesty of justice is when an innocent person is wrongfully convicted.

I just don't see anything that cries out "TYSON IS NOT GUILTY"!

Semantics - you're judged by a jury comprised of citizens. It's not perfect, but it's the best system that has been developed.

I'm convinced you're just a hardcore Tyson fan, like most are who blindly defend him. So debating you about this will be useless.

"He called me a racpist, and a recluse. . . I'm not a recluse." - Mike Tyson. LOL. . .

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      Put him in a straight jacket.
                      put your mother in a straight jacket.

Comment

Working...
                      X