Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Beating Garcia is Important To My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Morales beats Garcia in the rematch, the only fight left I want to see him in is with JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      If Morales wins then we have to watch Morales fight again which can't be great for his health. But then again he has been only knocked out once so....who knows
      Its really only the ones who were put to sleep or knocked out a lot that get really punch drunk. But then Erik has made so many fights (even when he didn't have to) into brawls, so you never know.

Either way he doesn't/can't fight like that anymore so hes been pretty hard to hit lately

Comment

Win or lose Morales needs to retire after this. He has nothing left to prove. I hope he goes out with a decisive win though.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Yes and No

I like upsets when they are done by a young boxer. If Morales wins then we have to watch Morales fight again which can't be great for his health. But then again he has been only knocked out once so....who knows
          I agree with Morales Health he's been in too many wars to keep up w/the rest of the elites @140 IF he were to win!

Comment

Originally posted by George Nada View Post
            Win or lose Morales needs to retire after this. He has nothing left to prove. I hope he goes out with a decisive win though.
            x2 on retiring and hoping he goes out w/a win!

Comment

He can do it. He was beating garcia in the 1st fight before he slowed down. If can come in much better shape than the 1st fight he has a great shot.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
                Come on Morales! Hopefully he'll pull off a shocker.
                I hope so too, but Danny has the youth on his side that could be the deciding factor.

Comment

Originally posted by George Nada View Post
                  I totally agree, age has caught up to him pretty much, but he still gives it his all, not like most, what a warrior Morales is.

Comment

Painful to admit, but I think Morales is going down within 8. Danny showed too much respect for Erik and fought cautiously. He will be coming hard at Erik from the bell I think and it'll be Morales heart that keeps him on his feet. I don't have a good feeling about this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X