Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Beating Garcia is Important To My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Morales! Hopefully he'll pull off a shocker.

Comment

a determined morales in shape can pull off the upset. but how likely is that?

Comment

Good luck Erik, finish him.

Comment

el terrible was an excellent tactician with an aggressive style. nowadays, he only fights the tactical part with no consistent aggression. he was a beast who had amazing killer instinct back then but he never did like to train much, probably thought it was more mental than physical. hope he wins and schools another hungry cub

Comment

After He Stops Garcia, Marquez Is Next!

Marquez had ducked Morales his entire career. Arum offered Morales to Marquez this past July, and Marquez said "No". When Pacquiao destroys Marquez this time around, then Morales will be waiting for their Showdown in Texas Stadium. Marquez fought Pacquiao and Barrera multiple times in their prime, but avoided his former gym partner Morales, who he's held a grudge with for years. I'm guessing that Morales got the best of Marquez for years in the gym, and Marquez wants no part of him now. Grow a set, JMM!

Comment

Morales has more skill than the kid but whether he can put it to work effectively is the question.

Comment

sadly i think that an in shape morales would only be a tad better than the last version we saw of him. i hope im wrong on this though.

Comment

Yeah, he understands beating Garcia is important for his career but it's not important to him. He doesn't give a **** anymore. Some more money, nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                    Marquez had ducked Morales his entire career. Arum offered Morales to Marquez this past July, and Marquez said "No". When Pacquiao destroys Marquez this time around, then Morales will be waiting for their Showdown in Texas Stadium. Marquez fought Pacquiao and Barrera multiple times in their prime, but avoided his former gym partner Morales, who he's held a grudge with for years. I'm guessing that Morales got the best of Marquez for years in the gym, and Marquez wants no part of him now. Grow a set, JMM!
                    I know! Such a *****! As if he'd ever do something like take a fight against the number 1 pound for pound guy two divisions higher than his, and at 40 years old, giving up every advantage just to make the fight! That guy hasn't had one hard fight against one tough hombre his whole career! ******!

Comment

Cant wait for this fight.... salutes to Morales

Comment

Working...
                      X